I need help from someone who has a clue... I certainly don't!!!

Old March 19th 08, 07:39 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Jeffrey Kaplan

Default I need help from someone who has a clue... I certainly don't!!!

Previously on alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Hank said:

Dualview sorta kinda works. There are two different
resolutions, and both are optimum: both screens are
terrific. HOWEVER, the primary monitor shows my
workspace (MSWord, etc.), while the other shows ONLY the
naked desktop without anything else. There is no Taskbar
bar across the bottom, no icons on the desktop, no
sidebar on the right, and no documents/etc. regardless
of what is loaded. It doesn't matter which is primary...

Very strange. Two resolutions and two images, but the
wrong image on one of them...

That is Dual-view, and is my monitor setup (XP Pro). I use it because
in Stretch mode, there is no way to prevent applications from spanning
the gap between them.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"If I am ever the Hero top 100 list: #41. If my True Love is captured
and forced into marriage with the Evil Overlord, I will not attempt to
rescue her until after the ceremony, unless said ceremony will
irrevocably harm or alter her in some way.

Any clue ? padutou General 4 June 10th 05 02:42 PM
I have a clue ... Wieslaw Printers 3 January 21st 05 08:35 PM
Got me, have no clue Doug Homebuilt PC's 2 September 11th 04 12:18 AM
Is this a clue?? Judie & Randy Gehman Dell Computers 4 July 26th 04 04:28 PM
Anyone a clue on the RTA for the 939 boards? Cerridwen General 2 May 5th 04 03:23 AM