Leadtek 6600GT (AGP) Is this for real?

Old November 27th 04, 10:56 PM
deimos

Tim wrote:
Is this a reputable vendor? This deal seems a little too good to be true

http://tinyurl.com/5p4tn

The original url is this:

http://www.xpcgear.com/lk6600gtagp.html

I've checked their reseller rating and other reviews. They seem ok, and
mostly good, but I'm still not sure. I'd like to find some place else
with the A6600 GT TDH first before I order. At least it's cheap enough
I could afford air shipping instead.

If you're interested in backgrounding:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/merchratin...hes3Fhv8JNHzQo
ZN8c4pR4cEb0F;_ylu=X3oDMTByMm5mbWUyBF9zAzk2Mjc2NzY 0BHNlYwNtZXJjaHJldmll
dw--?merchant_id=1009798&sort_method=mosthelpful&from= 11

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2703-p5-s1-d1.html

(And yes you will have to reassemble that first URL!
Old November 27th 04, 11:34 PM
Nerdillius Maximus

"Tim" wrote in message
nk.net...

"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message
Whats wrong with that link?

Not a thing, it's just a link to the vendor (xpcgear). I just wanted some
feedback from anyone who's dealt with them. Are they reputable?

http://shopping.yahoo.com/merchratin...ant_id=1009798

Take it for what it is, with the obligatory grain of salt, and a splash of
lime...

Old November 28th 04, 12:50 AM
PRIVATE1964

Dunno, meself, I didn't click it... ;-)

I did click it and it just went to a computer parts website. There didn't seem
to be any problems I'm wondering if I missed something because someone posted
don't click on it.
Old November 28th 04, 12:55 AM
PRIVATE1964

Not a thing, it's just a link to the vendor (xpcgear). I just wanted some
feedback from anyone who's dealt with them. Are they reputable?

Don't know I've never dealt with them. They seem to be on the up and up. I
would read their warranty and return page policy before buying form them and
make sure they actually have it in stock.

That link you posted seems to be a very good deal. I'm gonna do some research
on it. http://www.xpcgear.com/lk6600gtagp.html

Old November 28th 04, 02:05 AM
Ed Light

"Tim" wrote
Is this a reputable vendor?

Sort of.

Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old November 28th 04, 02:06 AM
Ed Light

"Anthony" wrote

DONT CLICK THE LINK I DIDNT!!

It ate me and I had to reformat. ;-)

No, it's a Thanksgiving sale.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old November 28th 04, 02:07 AM
Ed Light

"Bmchan" wrote in message
Newegg carries the Leadteck 6600 PCI for $152

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...MP=OTC-17exta6

That's a non-GT model.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old November 28th 04, 02:08 AM
Ed Light

"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message
Dunno, meself, I didn't click it... ;-)

I did click it and it just went to a computer parts website. There didn't
seem
to be any problems I'm wondering if I missed something because someone
posted
don't click on it.

They're being cautious -- could lead to a predatory site.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old November 28th 04, 04:18 AM
PRIVATE1964

They're being cautious -- could lead to a predatory site.

I usually play it safe, but that link and the OP sounded credible.
Old November 28th 04, 04:21 AM
PRIVATE1964

That link really is a good deal if the card is half way decent. Leadtek is a
pretty good name, I wonder why the price is so low.

Who is gonna be the guinea pig and buy one and report back about how good it
is?