Geforce4 MX440

Old September 9th 03, 10:58 PM
Gerry Cavanagh

Default Geforce4 MX440

Windows ME
aug 03 driver nvidia
Mobo Jetway vt8366-8233
Athlon 1800
Running Norton Internet security
ICS
Strange problem, apologies if its not for this place, but my screen shuts
down intermittedly. I have card as above and about once or twice a day,
just as I click on a link or file etc. the screen goes blank as if turned
off. If I try alt f4 twice the image sometimes re-appears on the screen,
but then I cannot access internet, when I try to shut down it won't. I have
to power off and reboot. This did not happen before I had to format and
reinstall ME as a result of virus attack
Gerry

Old September 10th 03, 10:22 AM
Søren Skovgaard

Dear Gerry !