!! Starwars: Empire at war !!

Old February 21st 06, 02:29 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default !! Starwars: Empire at war !!

Hello,

I'll be short

This game gets two exclamation marks because it's a bit repetitive and the
graphics/ground battle mostly are a bit less but still tactically
interesting.

The best thing about the game are the voices... many, many voices who tell a
story.

The best thing about the game is also the story stuff... it's
interesting/intrigueing.

The space battles are also pretty cool.

When I first played this game it was like... mhoaw... i'll probably stop
playing in a short while...

But as I continued playing the game I discovered there is much more to this
game than meets the eye !

One really has to use strategy/tactics to win space battles and later also
ground battles... which is quite interesting. Very very cool actually.

People who played Tie-Figther will have a big edge in this game.

Here are some examples which will definetly help you in this new game:

1. While defending space stations, look carefully which units are attacking
the space station and attack them. This will drive them away from the space
station. That's important. As long as the space station survives, the hanger
will produce new units for you...

2. Clear the path for y-wings to take bombing runs.

3. Use x-wings to attack tie-bombers.

4. Use corvettes to shoot down tie-fighters and tie-bombers.

5. There is also a new unit some kind of missile launcher...

6. The gunboats are also good at shooting down the little crafts or other
gunboats.

Some units are missing though from tie-fighter:

Where is the assault gun boat ? I guess it's replaced with this
gunboat... though it looks a bit different.

7. Target the shield generators... then kill off the hangers and then the
torpedos launchers... all with torpedos from y-wings=rebel bombers

8. When the going gets though, the though get going.... simply call in
reinforcements... (I figured this out a bit late... I forgot about this... I
learned it in the demo.. but forgot).

You can have bigger space fleets... but only 25 units can be present on the
map (for rebels) and it seems 20 for empire... but after stuff gets
destroyed you can call in reinforcements.

9. Corvettes as I call them.... can be used to draw fire away from other
ships by moving them in front of the destroyers and setting engines to full
and moving really fast past them.

10. The missile cruisers as I call them are the most dangerous units so
far... then can shoot down whole squadrans of y-wings, x-wings, tie-fighters
and tie-bombers... you ll loose them in the blink of an eye/explosion. So
you will first need to clear the path for them to proceed by shooting down
these missile cruisers with gunboats =D and other stufffff.

You can also play with darth vader and here him breeeath hehehe and there is
so much more to this game.

However I played the game with an overclocked system/pc and it gave
exceptions... euh I think it ****ed up my save game because I cant steal the
last tech level for the rebels.. or maybe it's a bug or maybe that tech can
only be stolen later... I am not sure.... I also got tired of defending and
doing the same battleground stuff... so I simply let the empire take some
planets... that was a bad decision because the empire builds up fast (at
least at medium difficulty which is what I play) The empire will become
filthy rich and much harder to kill... so it would have been easier to
defend in the first place instead of re-concuering later...

Anyway I was kinda newbish at first... but now I am a much better player so
it will probably be easier to restart anyway and build a huge fleet and
simply use auto resolve to proceed/progress through the dull missions

Yeah baby... that's what I did when I played with the empire and it worked
pretty well

I still haven't played multiplayer yet... The game also has many extra
little story campaings etc.

I can tell this game has a lot of content which is quite unussual... most
games I have played I simply finish in one or two days non-stop...

But this game is going to take many days maybe even weeks maybe even months
to complete... yeah especially on my slow ass pc hehe. Soon I'll have a
new pc though believe it !

Sometimes on my PIII 450 mhz it sometimes freezes a bit during space battles
probably because of some explosions...

They do look beautifull though... when the big ships break up... and go
bang, booom etc... it can take a very long time before a victory star
destroyers has completely broken up into pieces and blown up... though
that's not the problem I think... it's probably all the ai for the missiles
and little explosions that make it a bit freeze or maybe sometime else was
going on... Well most of the time it plays smooth... but a bit slow
probably... I wonder how fast everything goes on a faster pc.

For all starwars fans, x-wing fans, tie-fighter fans, etc... this game is
definetly pretty good and you simply have to see, play it to believe it, too
experience it.

It's definetly worth a download and maybe even buying it lol.

It's especially fun if you played x-wing or tie-fighter !

It's simply amazing and interesting to play it as a commander from the
outside and command and have them do all the things that you had to do in
x-wing and tie-fighter !

You will definetly be a much better commander if you played tie-fighter as
well =D

That's just ****ing cool ! =D

Newbies will simply have to figure it out some other way and get wacked by
the ai and online I guess

Learn from the great lol.

Arrrghhhhh, may the force and the power be with you !!!! =D

"SighhhArrghhhhh, I find your lack of faith disturbing !" =D

For all doubters: give this game a ****ing try ! =D Yeaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaa.

It's just worth it.... LOOK AT THE GOD DAMN EXPLOSION
WIEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I know what you think... an explosion ? that's hardly worth it.

NO MAN !

Total and other destruction of VICTORY STAR DESTROYER SPACE SHIPS..

BREAK UP, TURN, BOOM, BAM, CRUSH, BREAK UP, BOOM, TURN, DIE, FLOAT, ****
YEAH, PIECES, DESTRUCTION MAN, you simply have to witness wieeeeee.

I love seeing those suckers die and break up and blast to pieces... it's the
sweet taste of victory YEAH BABY !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old February 21st 06, 03:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

The game is so 1990. If the Space battles were in real 3d i migh
concider buying it. But as it is Space battles are just pathetio.

Better luck next time.

Think Homeworld for the 3d.

Old February 21st 06, 11:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Paul C" Paul Coulbourn wrote in message

The game is so 1990. If the Space battles were in real 3d i migh
concider buying it. But as it is Space battles are just pathetio.

Better luck next time.

Think Homeworld for the 3d.

Homeworld 1 was interesting but I never played it that much.

Homeworld 2 was fun and I finished it in 18 hours. But it's a bad example of
a 3D strategy game. Almost all missions were 2D. There were like 2 missions
where one had to specify the third dimension.

Things got a bit different in skirmish or multiplayer. Unfortuneatly I
wasn't able to play the multiplayer part except for the demo which was only
playable for a few days before they pulled the plug on it.

So my taste of commanding 3D strategic space battles is quite short. The
only strategy I learned and deployed was hiding in 3D space to prevent my
destruction. The only other 3D tactic I saw was the formation of the attack.
Big whoopie, not lol

Overall homeworld 2 left a very bad impression for 3D space battle.
Commanding in 3D space is a nightmare. A difficult interface, lack of
overview, lack of control. They probably had to slow down the game to make
it playable in the first place... because commanding in 3D takes a hell lot
of time having to rotate around things to get an idea of it all... that's
badddd I bet if you start commanding in 3D you will get your ass kicked
by a player which simply uses 2D tactics but can command it a lot faster
than you hehe. You'll be like wtf.... now I have to retrieve all my ****
back from 3d positions to this one central location... Good like finding
your units and setting way points hehe... Blitkrieg baby ! wake up and smell
the coffee

I am skeptical how much 3D adds to the stragetic aspect. Maybe one can
simply specify the tactics in 2D and have the fighter pilots and ship
captains figure it out by themselfes.

That's more or less how tie fighter worked. It showed the mission in 2D. But
it was also possible to get a 3D sense of it thanks to height lines.

There you have it folks, some of my experience with space battles.

I am curious what your experience with space battles is...

Can you give any examples of 3D tactics/strategies ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old February 21st 06, 02:51 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl...

I am curious what your experience with space battles is...

Can you give any examples of 3D tactics/strategies ?

Sure .. in a game group

Old February 21st 06, 04:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Shawk" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl...

I am curious what your experience with space battles is...

Can you give any examples of 3D tactics/strategies ?

Sure .. in a game group

Funny, ok do it, I follow you there =D

Bye,
Skybuck

Old February 21st 06, 04:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Ok,

I just played the game for the first time online with somebody else... via
private lan oh yeah

I totally destroyed him He tried to rush me at the start... but I kept
cool and build larger spaceships with empire fleet...

I then simply destroy his mines which gave him money... (yes in skirmish
mode you need to build mines on asteroids to get more money...) and then I
simply starved him to death... but cutting him off from the money... yup.

He also said the game run twice as slow because of my PIII 450 mhz so there
you have it

It was pretty cool... but I find it also a little bit disappointing that
there is only one resource on the map... well actually it probably wouldn't
have mattered if there were multiple... I would simply have cut him off
completely... well he was kinda newbish and didnt play tie fighter...
hopefully he ll be become better and others too Yeah I am sure of it...
but by then I might be godlike lol hehehe.

Anyway... I like the civilization 3 conquest concept a little better...
there you need different resources to be able to construct say a tank... or
a knight... you need like rubber, oil, iron, horses etc... very cool game
civ3.

I must admit... I feel slighty frustrated by this game... I dont know why...
maybe it's because my PIII 450 mhz is just a bit slowish/slugish... that's
probably part of it. The other part is the game is so large and repetitive I
cant possibly finish it in a day or two... even with non stop playing...
I am already kinda bored with the units... there aren't enough really
hehe. I wish the units had more different firing modes like gc2.

I last but not least... I have the following I already did this all
before... for example... Conquest:Frontier Wars.

Been there, done that... Simply cut off your enemy from resources and you're
done well almost at least.

I havent tried the multiplayer campaign mode... that will probably take
almost wayyyy too long to play... but still I am gonna try it... at least
there is some more decision making to do... and empire building just like
civ 3 conquest be it more tiny ofcourse.

Well at least people who have few games and actually bought it will be able
to play this game for a long time... be it repetitive all in all not too
shabby, not too bad.

It's a nice mix of different kind of games and styles... it just takes so
much time to play this game it's amazing... though half of it is because of
my slow pc

Well I will make one last comment: The only thing I like to do is play the
story campaign... after playing some ground battles and some space
battles... I am done with that... I even destroyed like 8 imperial star
destroyers with a single 4 level space station hehehe. I also played
skirmish... with AI set at hard and I completely wacked it's ass... Maybe
the AI has not enough brain power because of a lack of cpu power ? who
knows... I simply starved the AI to death... At least in single player
campaign the AI is a lot harder to defeat... that's cool

I wonder how space battles will proceed with more advanced players...

Calling in reinforcements allows spaceships to be placed anywhere on the
visible map (where there is no fog of war....)

That can be very adangerous for an unsuspecting player.... simply stack up
all units in the reinforcements panel.. and then fly a tiny little x-wing to
the enemies base or other point of attack... and then simply fly everything
in via the reinforcements panel...

I even wanted to withdraw some units to the reinforcements panel... like
jump back to hyperspace.. but that's not allowed in this game... I find that
quite lame to be honest...

Ofcourse it's an implementation issue.. maybe they didnt have the time to
implement it...

But here is my advice in case they didn't get it... Simply put a timer on
each spaceship that is retreated from battle... and then later it can jump
back in again or so... after the time has past...

Actually it would be cool if in the meantime it can be repaired... there is
no repair space ship in this game... that kinda sux too.. I am used to
repairing... repairing rules... it makes you more powerfull...

Well it's kinda funny and cool as well too see damaged spaceships fly around
with long trails of smoke and plasma coming out...

In skirmish mode it was even possible to play pirate ships... there were
like dead ships in the asteroid fields with lighting and storms... I placed
such a pirate ship near those dead ships... LOL... and it even fooled
meee...

I didn't notice that it was my ship... it simply looked like a piece of
debris !

That's a great tactic ! Simply mimicing your ship as a piece of debris ! wow

Yeah.

Maybe the starwars universe is just too limited for a really awesome
mother****ing space game Tie fighter did have repair tugs though...

I dont know

I can see a number of possibilities:

1. Another conquest frontier wars game/clone
2. A 3D shooter/flieer like tie fighter based on this game that would be
cool.
3. Simply continue on this path... and make Starwars Empire At War 2 with
lot's of extra's... a repair vehicle, jump in and out of hyperspace... more
usefull space stations.. repair stations... maybe add some fuel limitations
and weapon ammo limitations... yeah... ..

Also the hardpoints on the ships are a little bit too easy to destroy with
torpedos... I cant remember them to be that easily destroyed in tie
fighter... I think part of the torpedo was obsorbed by the shields and part
actually got through and did some damage... but I can be wrong though... If
only tie fighter would have been this easy lol...

Nononono in tie fighter you first had to take down the shields.... be it
with lasers... or be it with ion cannons... and then you could down some
nice hull or sub system damage...

The ion cannons in this game are pretty useless... or at least of the
y-wings... Actually that doesn't make much sense... The star destroyers use
ion cannons all the time... and the y-wings can only use it once... I think
the torpedo stuff for the y-wings is also a bit bugged.. they dont seem to
fire those automatically.. or maybe i am just imaging that... Maybe you
simply have to attack a spaceship with them... and then they ll keep firing
at the hard points...

I can't remember any tractor beams in tie fighter though.. maybe they were
in there or maybe not... does star wars actually have tractor beams... I can
remember that scene where the princess ship was captured... but was it done
with a tractor beam ? and if it was done... wasn't it a redish tractor beam
? The tractor beam in this game is green ? wtf ? oh well.

Also if they get a larger budget for a sequel.. pls use the original voices
of those actors and the darth vader dude... it will probably cost a lot of
bucks... but it would make it 10x times better and awesome and coooool.

Yeah and add some more and faster moves for darth vader.. maybe that's one
slow dude lol... or is it my pc lol. hahahahahah.

Hmmm I haven't seen YODA YET ! I know it's in the game somewhere... WHERE
THE **** IS YODA !?! =D

Man give him a little tiny ****ing spacecraft lol... that little TROLL
hahahaha. Let him fend of the imperials with his little wheener space craft
hehehe.

By the way... The Boba Fett space craft, bombs and sound effect are ULTRA
COOOOLKKWEELLLL =D Well done... I love it...
Piepiepieepiepiepiepiepepeipeie.,, kaaaabbbbsshhhhhwwwwwwwieeeeeeee.
bbzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttttt...boemmmm. Kweell.
( It was lot's of fun seeing the AI fly with it half across the fricking map
it's one fast mother****er wieee)

The luke sky walker "lucky shot" I just did it once... and that was ****ing
cool too... too see those big redish beams coming out of the x-wing... booom
"use the force luke" "i am with you luke" "block out the rest" yes...I had
to click multiple times on the space station hard point.. because apperently
luke has to come reaally close or something...

I havent see the death star yet... it's also not in the skirmish mode... it
could have been cool to still build in skirmish mode or something... Or
simply make a special mode where you are controlling the deathstar... and
you get to man all the space ship lasers... and simply shoot at the incoming
*******...

The ******* is the other player which is supposed to shoot down the laser
and get to the center of the deathstar... and ****-it-up good. Or simply on
the surface... whatever... I think the are actually two scenes... one scene
is on the surface.. .but I can also remember another seen which is inside
the deathstar... I am not sure if the first one was for a star destroyer...
or if it's part of the death star sequence/scene.

Also... in tie fighter these star destroyers had many many many many many
laser on top and on the bottom...

You can't simply fly over it or past it... or your ass would be TOAST TOAST
TOAST and TOAST... Only the best pilots like me can DO THAT hahahahaha Yes
you had to !

You had to shoot down all those lasers in one of those missions...
transferring power back and forth across the shields...

Actually I can't believe that I had to completely stay alive in tie fighter
for the whole game... and I couldn';t die once... wow.. major
accomplishment... ofcourse you could simply replay missions.. but still...
even surviving one mission could be pretty though.

So all I want to say is that the big ships... were a lot harder to kill in
tie fighter... oh yeah.

Seeing a bunch of y-wings... like 2 take down a complete imperial star
destroyer... is pretty bull**** lol... but ok... then again... super pilots
like me could do that... with an x-wing... take down the lasers first... and
then later... bomb it...

Actually I think tie fighter had special bombs as well... which needed to be
released real close...

Yeah... so much stuff is wrong in this new game... I still like it... but
it's waaayyy too easy those space battles.

Yes... the developers should play tie fighter back and forth twice... and
then take a long hard look at their own game... and see what's wrong
heheheheh

Yeah baby. Tie fighter rules man... this game should obey those laws and
rules yeah baby !

Make it though as pie ! wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yeah... I am totally not scared for any imperial star destroyer... I simply
get 2 y-wings... and a few minutes later bye bye star destroyer... ok that's
a little bit bull**** unless those pilots are godlike

So that's another idea for you right there... "experience".

The longer a spaceships/star fighter survices the more experience it
gets.... Pulling back those experience fighters and repairing them then
makes a lot more sense... those are your top pilots in training even... and
those can become a lot better...

Now that's something to be scared about.. "top fighter pilots" oh yeah
baby...

But not just some rooky... those should be shot up and cut up into pieces
easily !

Even by the onboard tiny lasers... yeah.

It doesn't have to be a problem you know...

Just add a whole lot of "hard points" or call them "soft points" or "tiny
points" to target...

But dont show them when the view is zoomed out... only show them when the
view is zoomed in...

I believe that is actually the way it worked in tie fighter... you have to
get close to see those points...

And then you can manually target them if you desire to do so... Cool.

So you could simply take your best pilots... zoom into the imperial star
destroyer.. and targer the tiny defense laser towers... and then the pilot
will understand it's mission is too take down those tiny little lasers... oh
yeah.

After that has happened.. it's more safe for y-wings to get close to those
mother****ers... yeah... y-wings can be equiped with torpedos... or bombs...
and then bomb that imperial mother****er oh yeah !

Same thing goes for corvettes.. those mother****ers cut you up good in tie
fighter...
Well at least in this game those corvettes shoot down a lot of tie fighters
as well.. that's good

The space battles in this starwars empire at war game are just waaayyy tooo
easy =D
god damn =D lol.

Old February 21st 06, 05:47 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Skybuck Flying" je napisao u poruci interesnoj grupi:

omfg,shut up.How its even possible to run that game on pIII.You like to be
tortured

Old February 22nd 06, 08:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Hi Skybuck,
Glad you're still having fun with your PIII. That's the name of the game -
*fun*! hang in there. Don't let the pseudo elitists get you down. Thanks
for the tips

Old February 22nd 06, 10:03 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

"Romano C" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" je napisao u poruci interesnoj grupi:

omfg,shut up.How its even possible to run that game on pIII.You like to be
tortured

Well today I played the game on an AMD 2600+ and a radeon 9000.

It was very interesting to say the least. This time on a 4 player map the AI
managed to kick my ass the first time.

Also online against somebody I got my ass kicked as well. He played
empire and me rebels.

Then the second time we got our ass kicked as well against the same person
with empire and a teammate so it was 2 v 2.

However I was in a big hurry because I wasn't allowed to play long on that
computer.

Finally I played one more time all by myself against the AI.

I have come to the conclusion that my Pentium III 450 mhz just became a
whole lot more valuable LOL

The reason is that on the AMD 2600+ the game went so fast that one hardly
has time to command all units and to be a good commander. While that is
kinda interesting in itself... I felt totally lack of control... that can be
interesting... because you can't manage everything so then you have to rely
on the "build in ai" somewhat...

However I think I will prefer playing the slower version on my PIII 450
mhz... I hope other people that play with me will feel/think the same.

So that's kinda bad... the game doesn't have a speed option... except for
pause, normal speed, super speed and that's it. Playing the game at half
speed allows more control and command of the units But that's not
possible.

At the end of the last multiplayer game there was also a sync issue... maybe
somebody disconnected or something.

Also the last thing I saw was some bomber simply flying right passed my two
big rebel ships... that still irritates the **** out of me that such a big
ships cant destroy a little tiny ****er... that doesnt make much sense but
oh well... sure I can back up with other little ships but they ll get more
easily destroyed so that kinda sucks but ok.

All in all I am very happy that I got my butt kicked lol... because now
there is still room to improve... though part of the reason was my haste and
part was the faster gameplay

One last note: The empire seems to have a super weapon which can destroy
space stations pretty fast... that was kinda lame... But fortunately those
super weapons can be disabled... but default it's on... I wish it was the
other way around...

Also what suprised me was that all skirmish missions have only 2
battlestations.

So when you play 2 v 2... one has to share a battle station... but that's
it... It kinda makes sense now that I think about it... there are only
rebels and empire forces... but one can also capture a pirate base and
build pirate ships

One really last note

The colors on the tiny map are totally confusing... Money signs show up as
green... when an enemy is playing as green that can be confusing...

Also when your ally is red... it will show up on the tiny map as red... I
didn't know what to make of it... Is red friendly or enemy ?

So the colors are totally confusing... but I'll have to get used to that

Also... the mines repair quite fast... that's also quite confusing... I cant
tell if it's my mine.. or an enemy mine... pretty confusing... I need to
look at the minimap to figure it out...

Also my own space station is green while I played blue or yellow or so...

The rest of the map is blue... and when I call in reinforcements I see
redish everywhere... which is a bit unnecessary but ok... I wish it would
auto disappear after a few seconds or so... it kinda makes the game look bad
a bit... because I like to keep my reinforcements screen open at all
times... so the redish stuff doesnt make a lot of sense but ok...

Maybe it would be better if they only displayed it when I drag something...
that would make more sense but then again... I wanted to do a massive
assault with y-wings on enemy space station... and I noticed that I couldn't
jump in so close... which is kinda lame but understandable

The attack by the way was horrible slaughtered.. all my poor y-wings
slaughtered ! lol =D

Yeah I was in a hurry so I tried to pull a quicky =D

Bye,
Bye,
Skybuck.

Old February 22nd 06, 10:20 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

And finally here are some more tips in case any developer ever reads this
for starwars empire at war 2

First of all play x-wing and tie-fighter for more inspiration and details.

Then you will understand my next request:

I want to be able to store x-wings and tie-fighters inside a ship... and
then later I want to launch them..

I also want a repair feature...

The space station has all kinda of stuff like communication array and hanger
and supply docks... but it doesnt do anything ???

Being able to hide behind asteroids, ships, and planets would also be cool.

Also friendly fire would also be cool. That means you accidently shoot your
own ships.

All this stuff is currently not in the game... and it should definetly be in
the game for a much better game !

So lot's and lot's and lot's of room for improvements =D

And ofcourse I also want some mini lasers on the star destroyers and the big
rebel ships to take down tiny little enemy fighters for god's sake

And if you have any spare time implement jump in, fight, destroy, jump out,
timer, jump back in =D

Yeah yeah yeah yeah baby =D wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Oh yeah one last thing too:

I want b-wings and assault gun boats just like in tie fighter/x-wing game, I
want space tugs, freighters, containers (tough I deed seem something that
looked like a container... dont know what it's good for), docking
capabilities for whatever, repairing, resupplieing. limited ammo, limited
energy, limited fuel, yadayadayada

I JUST WANT MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Moo like the other two games it's only fair :P =D it's only more realism
:P it's only more true starwars oh yeah bbbbaby. pieeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I also want the real voices... big bucks there probably...

I also want more lightsaber fights and animations... yeah baby. woeh.
bazzztt bbzztt

I want to be able to board ships and then fight with my jedi warrior... ok
maybe that's a bit over the top bztt bztt wiee.

Oh yeah how about this one:

Mines ! You know of the explosive type...

Tie-tighter the game sure had them... x-wing probably too... some craft must
have placed those... included ! yes sir bob !

Let those ships get bombed by mines ohhh now that's sweet..

Come into my minefield mother****er ohhhh yeah.

Yeah.

I want also more different special abilities for the rebel ships...

It's kinda lame that all ships have the "boost shield power" or "boost
engine power" and that's it...

I would rather like a "energy transfer system" where I can decide myself
where I want all my energy to go...

For example 30% to engines, 20% to shield 40 procent to lasers, 10% to
energy reserve/batteries. (just like the game tie-fighter/x-wing oh yeah)

Something like that.

Yeah how about some landing bays for the ships... against just like the game
tie-fighter... one of those last missions where somebody tries to escape via
the millinium falcon...

I think it would even be cool to combine the units from Battlestar
Galactica... I think those units would fit well into this game... the cylons
and the star fighters and the base ships... awesome !

Maybe something like "Starwars Versus Battlestar Galactica"

Not bad

The possibilities for improvements are endless almost. One last example..
more screens just like the two mentioned games

Oh well I'll leave it at that sunny boy.

Bye,
Byyyyyyyeeee,
Skybuck.