Leadtek 6600GT (AGP) Is this for real?

Old December 3rd 04, 06:18 AM
Anthony

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for shopping at xPCgear.com! Again, we apologize for any
inconvenience Anthony. We will place your order on hold and when we have it
available, we will process your order. Unfortunately, the video card that
you ordered was out of stock by the time we received your order.

Thank you again and please feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Sincerely,

xPCgear.com - Service

lol didnt answer any of my questions.... lol

I asked how many they had gotten why they didnt remove it as soon as it was
out of stock and why the price changed from 137 to 149 over nite.

Old December 3rd 04, 02:17 PM
PRIVATE1964

Isn't this the same card? So how can they say they are out of stock?

http://www.buyxg.com/store/item.asp?key=VC-128-205
Old December 3rd 04, 02:19 PM
PRIVATE1964

Its not the same website right?

http://www.buyxg.com/store/item.asp?key=VC-128-205
Old December 3rd 04, 03:49 PM
Anthony

diffrent website but same card lol kind of funny after seeing this one lOL

Anthony

Old December 4th 04, 12:20 AM
PRIVATE1964

diffrent website but same card lol kind of funny after seeing this one lOL

I wasn't sure about the site I lost the link. I guess it really doesn't matter
though because they don't honor their prices. : )
Old December 11th 04, 11:31 PM
First of One

So be it. It's your own fault for using an unpatched browser.

"Ed Light" wrote in message

They're being cautious -- could lead to a predatory site.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old December 12th 04, 02:06 AM
Ed Light

"First of One" wrote
So be it. It's your own fault for using an unpatched browser.

Don't think that there is a patch for every vulnerability. If that were
true, no new patches would come out.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/