Identifying a motherboard

Old February 4th 05, 11:38 AM
Trent SC

Default Identifying a motherboard

Could someone help me ID the motherboard in a colleague's computer which
I'll be visiting this weekend. They don't have a web connection, so I want
to download any drivers I might need in plenty of time. I got them to run
Belarc and this is the results that came back:

Main Circuit Board:
Board: i810-ITE8712
Bus Clock: 219 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 4.51
PG 11/08/99

Now, a search on ITE-8712 brings up lots of entries which doesn't seem to
make a great deal of sense, hence my post here. If it helps, the following
on-board elements are also ID'd by Belarc:
Intel 82801AA Bus Master IDE Controller
Avance AC97 Audio

If someone can point me towards a model and manufacturer, I should be able
to track down the support pages and start downloading.

Many thanks in advance

Old February 4th 05, 01:16 PM
Matt

Trent SC wrote:
Could someone help me ID the motherboard in a colleague's computer

At boot the screen should show a BIOS ID string. Google for that string.
Old February 4th 05, 01:29 PM
Sweet n Sour

Try this Link

http://www.aristaipc.com/embedded_board_ebc-6896.htm

Old February 8th 05, 08:40 AM
David Maynard

Trent SC wrote:

Could someone help me ID the motherboard in a colleague's computer which
I'll be visiting this weekend. They don't have a web connection, so I want
to download any drivers I might need in plenty of time. I got them to run
Belarc and this is the results that came back:

Main Circuit Board:
Board: i810-ITE8712

I'd bet that's a PCChips motherboard. At any rate, it's an 810 chipset.

Bus Clock: 219 megahertz

Not on an 810.

BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 4.51
PG 11/08/99

Now, a search on ITE-8712 brings up lots of entries which doesn't seem to
make a great deal of sense, hence my post here. If it helps, the following
on-board elements are also ID'd by Belarc:
Intel 82801AA Bus Master IDE Controller
Avance AC97 Audio

http://list.driverguide.com/list/company796/

"Avance AC'97 Driver for Intel(r) 82801AA Controller Driver"

If someone can point me towards a model and manufacturer, I should be able
to track down the support pages and start downloading.

Many thanks in advance

Might be this FIC

http://www.fic.com.tw/product/mother...cy&model_id=17