Help with Proliant 3000 and SmartStart 5.50

Old January 7th 05, 06:44 AM
DarqFallen

Default Help with Proliant 3000 and SmartStart 5.50

NuTCrAcKeR Wrote:
Darq and I confirmed the checksums on the archive he downloaded, an
they
matched. So conventional wisdom would suggest that the download wa
good.

At first he was buring to CDRW media, and he is using a program I a
not
familiar with. I use Nero almost exclusively, and I use the defaul
"track
at once" method, since thats how the iso was generated (save track).

I dont know if the media is still CDRW, or if he has tried CD-R a
this
point. I cant really provide any advice for a product (rom burner) tha
havent used.

- LC

"DarqFallen" wrote i
message
news
Well i downloaded the Smart Start 5.50 CD image from NuTCrAcKeR bu
when
i try to boot form it i get DISK i/o Error on the server.

Is it a bad image file? I can read the disk fine on my other box, Ive
tried burining it TOC and DOC and DOC/96

Its really frustrating me.

The cd rom is good, cause ive been having no problems reading other
disks in the system. (Smart Start 7.x)

Sigh.

--
DarqFallen-

I am using NERO, and ive tried diffrent media, and diffrent settings
and diffrent drives.

Man this is frustrating

--
DarqFallen
Old January 7th 05, 04:53 PM
NuTCrAcKeR

did you use the default "track at once" method to burn ?

That works perfectly every time for me.

Which version of nero are you using ?

..

- LC

"DarqFallen" wrote in message
news

NuTCrAcKeR Wrote:
Darq and I confirmed the checksums on the archive he downloaded, and
they
matched. So conventional wisdom would suggest that the download was
good.

At first he was buring to CDRW media, and he is using a program I am
not
familiar with. I use Nero almost exclusively, and I use the default
"track
at once" method, since thats how the iso was generated (save track).

I dont know if the media is still CDRW, or if he has tried CD-R at
this
point. I cant really provide any advice for a product (rom burner) that
havent used.

- LC

"DarqFallen" wrote in
message
news
Well i downloaded the Smart Start 5.50 CD image from NuTCrAcKeR but