8iK1100 flash bios problems

Old December 18th 03, 06:48 PM
Testadura

Default 8iK1100 flash bios problems

Hi,
I've just bought a 8ik1100 board and just install a floppy, no Hdd, no
OS.
I have the FA bios and I try to upgrade the Bios to the F8 version but I
always have the same error, by the floppy with flash872 or by the
Q-flash utility on bios setup
Something like "Bios ID error"

What's the problem?

Old December 18th 03, 06:57 PM
Testadura

It's OK, I found it.
I have a rev 2.0 board so I need the FD bios.

In ,
Testadura typed:

Old December 20th 03, 05:55 AM
Rainee Durl

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:56:35 +0100, "Wayne J"
wrote:

problem is you try to upgrade a 8Ik 1100 Ver 2.0 ( F8 is for 8Ik 1100 ver
1.0

bingo dude - get the FD bios -