I would choose Nvidia 6800 over Ati X800

Old May 14th 04, 02:31 AM
Don Burnette

James Riske wrote:
On Tue, 11 May 2004 20:11:45 -0400, Ryan Atici wrote:

Hey idiot we were trolling you like you trolling the ATI group.

Nope! You're the one trolling. I am the one stating the facts,
idiot. ;-)

Nvidiot Ryan has yet to state a fact.

That tree hugger woudn't know a fact if it slapped him in his left wing
face.

--
Don Burnette

Old May 18th 04, 12:10 AM
Darthy

On Thu, 13 May 2004 20:31:59 -0500, "Don Burnette"
wrote:

That tree hugger woudn't know a fact if it slapped him in his left wing
face.

And tell us how we would live without clean air and water? More
pollution means more birth defects, more health problems, worse
standard of living? I guess if you live next to the city dump, it's
okay with you.

- - - - -
Remember: In the USA - it is dangeroud to draw or write about Heir Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called, people threaten to kill you. (What country is this again?)

- 15yr old boy in Washington was disciplined for drawing such images.
- White House blows cover of an undercover agent because her husband said there were no WMD (before the USA started the war) - her job was finding terrorist. (This makes sense?)
God bless the land of the free. Where you can burn the Constitution... Ashcroft does it every day.
Old May 18th 04, 09:55 AM
Minotaur

Ryan Atici wrote:
Don't be upset because I am telling the truth.

No you aren't

I am telling the truth. The major problems due to ATI drivers are widely
known facts. Grow up and at least admit the truth! I don't care about the
brand-name whether it is ATI or Nvidia. As long as one of those two puts out
a good video card with excellent performance without causing occasional
crash of the operating system, I will get the one that performs in most
satisfactory way. Considering the system crashes due to ATI drivers, ATI
cards are far from being reliable. That's the bottom line. You learn to be
objective. I've used both Nvidia and ATI cards.

It took so long for ATI
people to finally realize and say "sorry our video card drivers caused all
the problems all along and we finally have a better driver now but even

that

is not good enough to save your computer from occasionally crashing."

Is this a made up conversion only you hear in you head?

That's what I experienced with the ATI card.

ATI hasn't had driver problems for several years now. Educate
yourself.

After the problems I had in the past, I would not dare to touch any ATI card
with a 10-foot pole especially considering the fact that the latest card
costs around $500.

There is always something weird in a problematic way with ATI. Even if your
computer doesn't occasionally crash, the text in your computer looks kind

of

weird and fuzzy because of some unknown driver problem with ATI or some
****.

SO you want everyone to believe that even if you don't have trouble
with ATI they still have trouble.

I believe it when a system crashes because ATI is not capable enough to
prove a better driver for their own video cards.

BTW I have ATI for 2 years now and my text isn't fuzzy and my system
is stable even over clocked.

You can only wish that with ATI. I've used ATI and seen it myself. I am
never going back to ATI crap, ever!

It sounds like you can't take constructive criticism. Grow up!

Sounds like you don't know what constructive criticism is, fan boy.

I know what it mean. Just trying to show you how it is done.

LOL YOUR AN IDIOT TROLL BOY

I haven't had ANY operating system lock ups in Windows XP ever since I
installed this Sapphire ATI 9700 Pro. The drivers in the box worked fine
with the BETA copy of Windows XP Pro I had at the time. Every ATI
display driver release so far, that has been installed here on the final
version of Windows XP (with all of the major Windows patches).
Has never crashed due to a video driver error!

The only error I know of is. If you turn on Fast Writes in the BIOS,
there are some issues with some certain games. But they are KNOWN issues
and everyone knows to turn it off, as it does nothing anyway.

So what is the issue troll boy? You just get an nVidia card and just
find out they are **** in image quality against the newer ATI cards and
are just as fast or faster? For crying out loud, grow up. Now look what
your foolishness has accomplished? nothing. You sold your ATI card
because you couldn't figure it out because your obviously too clueless.
So brought a new shiny nvidia card, but are now upset so you have to try
and PROVE YOUR CARD IS GOOD AND WAS WORTH THE PURCHASE.

The problem is you simply can't....

BI BI Troll boy, see your psychiatrist and take your medication!
Another victim of the consumer society full of idiots.. Jesus (8*

Minotaur (8*
Old May 18th 04, 11:34 AM
bp

On Tue, 18 May 2004 18:55:20 +1000, Minotaur
wrote:

BI BI Troll boy, see your psychiatrist and take your medication!
Another victim of the consumer society full of idiots.. Jesus (8*

You're late, the troll left a week ago.
Old May 18th 04, 05:40 PM
somnambulist

wrote:

BI BI Troll boy, see your psychiatrist and take your medication!
Another victim of the consumer society full of idiots.. Jesus (8*

You're late, the troll left a week ago.

Aye, the spineless little git hasn't got the stomach for the fight.

--
somnambulist

Old May 18th 04, 10:44 PM
bp

On Tue, 18 May 2004 12:52:15 -0400, "Tony DiMarzio"
wrote:

Really.. I hadn't noticed

That's because you're to busy hating Moslems, any Moslem. ;(

.. .