Stuff manu AVI/MPeg onto a single DVD with menu?

Old November 9th 03, 03:50 AM
Phrederick

Default Stuff manu AVI/MPeg onto a single DVD with menu?

Hey all!

I know this isn't the best group to ask, but every group I join appears to
be a "warez" type group, ripping and posting movies.

What I'm looking for is a way to dump a bunch of AVI's or MPEGs that I have
onto a single DV-R that will play in my DVD player, giving me a menu to
choose which movie I want. It would be great if it would also stitch
multiple files into a single movie if I had it saved in parts (like a 2 part
TV show into a single movie.)

I've tried ULead DVD Workshop and PowerProducer 2 as well as the DVD create
included in Roxios EZ CD Creator 6 package. None seem to work. Roxio is the
closest, but it insists on using my CDRW drive and won't let me choose my
DVD-R drive. Also, if I add a 200meg AVI and chose VCD, it stays about that
size. If I choose DVD the file gets blown up to 800+meg or more.

I don't want the quality altered from the files and as they stand, they
should fit 5 or 6 to a DVD.

Any suggestions on what/how I can do this or a newsgroup where this would be
good to ask?

Thanks muchly!!!

Old November 9th 03, 09:15 AM
Martin

[...]