Downloading updated BIOS

Old January 30th 04, 10:37 AM
Régis

Default Downloading updated BIOS

I have a MediaMaster 333ac and have some problems with USB under Win98 (1st
edition).
I would like to find updated BIOS and/or system drivers but I can't find
anything on PackardBell web site.
Can anyone point me to an URL ?

Thanks
Regis

Old February 3rd 04, 11:01 AM
Régis

Yes, this is the exact description of the computer's components. Thank you
for the link.
I asked the same question to the French Packard-Bell online support and all
they answered was:
"Your computer's warranty is over, blablablablablabla..."

Thank you Simon.

Regis

"Simon" a écrit dans le message de
Ok, according to my model list the MediaMaster is the Mau+ motherboard
The 333 refers to your processor which should be a Celeron 333 ???

But this is the info I have on your system anyway:

Celeron 333
Intel Maui+ Motherboard (Mediamaster)
Phoenix Bios P02
48MB RAM
Win98 Sr1
ATI Rage Pro Turbo (4mb)
Yamaha XG Audio
FDV56 V90 Modem

Master CD's: 673 386 0*01 & 673 387 0*01 (Set 673 388 0*00)

Probably more info than you wanted but its useful to have:

BIOS link providing you agree with the above is:
http://www.pbnec.nl/support/itemnr/REFBIOS00280300.html

This is based on info you provided...so please ensure this is correct.

Simon

"Simon" wrote in message
I will check and post back later but it sounds like a Pulsar 333 Celeron
system but I've just had a few beers after work and my mind is a little
clouded.