Via 4 in 1 driver issue

Old October 17th 03, 04:31 AM
Todd Clayton

Default Via 4 in 1 driver issue

First time I've ever encountered this, but while I was doing a fresh
install on my PC I ran into some trouble caused by the 4 in 1 drivers.

Did a fresh install of Win2k, service packed it, security updated it,
installed video and sound drivers, everything is peachy. Installed the
latest 4 in 1 drivers from this site, and rebooted. When I got the
logon prompt back I logged on. Blip, I get the logon prompt again.
Infinite loop. Logon, and it goes right back to the logon prompt.

So I removed the 4 in 1 drivers, and it worked fine again, though the
system did redetect my video card. No problems after that.

Is this a known issue?

System specs:
A7V600 KT600 Motherboard
512M PC3200 OCZ Ram