Something is scanning my system, probably spyware in Firefox.

Old November 30th 18, 02:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mr. Man-wai Chang

Default Something is scanning my system, probably spyware in Firefox.

On 11/28/2018 6:02 PM, Shadow wrote:

I don't get paid to solve Micro$oft's problems. It's not my business.

No, you are currently unemployed. Something about psychosis.

My statement still stands.

As a programmer, I didn't solve Micro$oft *OS* and Intel hardware
problems as well. it's the job of the technical support team! I was glad
that it's like that!

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
¤£*ɶU! ¤£¶BÄF! ¤£½ä¿ú! ¤£´©¥æ! ¤£¥´¥æ! ¤£¥´§T! ¤£¦Û±þ! ¤£¨D¯«!
½Ð¦Ò¼{ºî´© (CSSA):
Old December 2nd 18, 08:58 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Guys I am not too worried about this.

The scanning is just very brief.

It could just be firefox loading all kinds of DLLs...

It's not like hours or days or anything like that.

So it's probably nothing... or just tiny little bit of spieing from FireFox.

If I catch more severe spying like windows 7 to windows 10 update/telemetry software/sneakyness I will let you know.

For now consider this very minor issue

Bye,
Skybuck.