HP PSC 2210 Ink Jet ? ?

Old June 27th 03, 08:08 PM
Bob Headrick

Default HP PSC 2210 Ink Jet ? ?

wrote in message ...
x-no-archive: yes
Thank you .. I went ahead and got it for the $257 .. having to pay SH

costs
..and it's using a USB port so ..I've got to learn how to set it up. so ..I

will
probably have to ask some questions about installing it.. I do know to

install the
software first and then the printer. May I ask questions about installation

if I
run into a problem installing ?

Certainly. It should be fairly straightforward if you follow the step-by-step
instructions on the setup sheet. Feel free to post here or email me directly
if you have any questions or problems with the setup.

Regards,

Old June 28th 03, 04:57 PM
The Ruzicka Family

Just make sure you follow the installation instructions EXACTLY (i.e. do not
connect the printer until specifically told to do so).
Other than that, you should have no problems!

wrote in message
x-no-archive: yes
Thank you .. I went ahead and got it for the $257 .. having to pay SH

costs
..and it's using a USB port so ..I've got to learn how to set it up. so

...I will
probably have to ask some questions about installing it.. I do know to

install the
software first and then the printer. May I ask questions about

installation if I
run into a problem installing ?
Anita
a n i t a h @ h o u s t o n . r r . c o m remove spaces

if you
want to email ,,

Bob Headrick wrote:

wrote in message

x-no-archive: yes
OH ..thank you for the replies ! just one more question.. does $225 +

$32 SH
sound like a good price ? just having to watch $$ a lot, now ..but my

little
CanonBJC210 lasted for 7 years w/o a hitch !

I think one of the office chains (OfficeMax or Staples) has recently had
refurbished 2210's for $199. You might also take a look at the newly

released
PSC 2175 if the Fax function is not that important - it is $199 and

includes
printing, scanning, copy and printing from the card slots. I am using

the 2210
here and like it a lot - I especially like the method of selecting

photo's from
the camera cards by printing an index page and then just filling in

check boxes
for which pictures you want printed. The index sheet is then loaded on

the
scanner and the printer automatically prints the selected prints in the
selected size, quantity and border.

Regards,