OHOH, Third Build already frooze and crashed... ! :O

Old August 3rd 08, 08:12 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,sci.electronics.design
Benjamin Gawert

Default OHOH, Third Build already frooze and crashed... ! :O

* StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt:

Yeah, whatever you say, ******. You can go back making love to your
goats, cattle and relatives as you bushwhackers usually do instead of
making yourself look like an idiot.

EOD

Benjamin
Old August 3rd 08, 08:32 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,sci.electronics.design
William

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
* StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt:

Other than being annoyed by his stupidity, exactly what huge
transgression of Usenet conventions has he committed?

It's a clear violation of the netiquette to post unrelated stuff in
newsgroup. Since he has been advised to stop it by lots of people for a
long time and also since he uses the newsgroups more like a personal diary
than participating on the ongoing discussions his postings probably have
reached a level of SPAM which as you say is illegal.

My ISP limits the group number I can post to at once to 4. They claim
6 in their policy, but the number is 4.

There is, however, no rule on it, nor is it illegal to cross-post.

BS. Of course there are general rules for posting on the UseNet:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/posting-rules/

These rules are agreed upon by virtually all providers, and you usually
agree to them, too, when agreeing to the terms of your usenet provider.
And because of this providers usually insert a complaint address in all
postings made via them (in your case its ). Don't be
fooled that they don't care because they do as providers not caring for
complaints risk to loose their newsfeed. Of course it depends on the level
of complaints, if for example I would complain to
that
you're an offending prick then they very likely won't care. In case of
Sky**** they very likely will.

It IS illegal when it is SPAM.

Pretty much any retard with any position on life can post into Usenet,
and there isn't anything you holier than though dumb****s can do about
it.

Yeah, whatever you think. You're not the first ****** that though Usenet
is fully unrestricted (which it is not) and completely anonymous.

Call him the idiot that he is and be done with it.

You dip****s are worse than he is with your stupid prancing around
behind his heels as if you have some legitimate bone to pick.

Again... where is the "abuse"? It is a goddamned shame that when one of
you retards complains that if the complaint isn't valid, it should be YOU
that loses your access.

Yeah, right. Maybe it still hasn't reached you bushwhackers yet but in
these parts of the world that have reached a certain level of civilization
there are some agreed rules people life after:
http://www.usenetmonster.com/infocenter/articles/usenet_netiquette.asp

Goddamned school marm ****ing prudes. Grow the **** up.

Yeah, whatever. Didn't your goats give head today?

Benjamin

Benjamin:

I have had to turn in a complaint against a few abusers in the past myself.
Be sure you document the offenses over a period of time and let the ISP know
who they are and what they are doing. I even used the SPAM rule against
someone about 7 years ago. I have always received satisfaction from the ISP
involved. They really do care how their network is used.

Those who think the ISP's don't care do not know what they are talking
about. Gee - I had to take a course in proper Internet Etiquette when I was
in college. How times have changed.

William

Old August 3rd 08, 10:18 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,sci.electronics.design
Benjamin Gawert

* William:

I have had to turn in a complaint against a few abusers in the past myself.
Be sure you document the offenses over a period of time and let the ISP know
who they are and what they are doing. I even used the SPAM rule against
someone about 7 years ago. I have always received satisfaction from the ISP
involved. They really do care how their network is used.

IMHO he isn't worth the effort for me, I think if these that complain in
the groups about Sky**** do that to his ISP it should be enough to waste
him. As it seems I'm not the only one who thinks he is just a PITA.

Those who think the ISP's don't care do not know what they are talking
about. Gee - I had to take a course in proper Internet Etiquette when I was
in college. How times have changed.

Indeed. I can remember a time when Usenet wasn't full of morons like
Sky**** and this Australian bushwhacker that appeared recently. But I
guess this is a side effect of todays kiddies moving from P2P networks
to Usenet binary groups because they think that they are completely
anonymous there.

Benjamin
Old August 5th 08, 09:11 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Morten Reistad

In article ,
Benjamin Gawert wrote:
* DRS:

The real problem is cross-posting idiots feeding the troll.

The real problem is that everyone complains here but no-one complains at
his provider.

is where you all should complain if you're fed up with Sky****s posts.
Simple as that.

he was plonked a long time ago, and he does not play games
with the name in the posts, so the plonk works very well.

-- mrr

OHOH, Third Build already frooze and crashed... ! :O Skybuck Flying[_2_] Asus Motherboards 36 August 5th 08 09:11 PM
crashed disk still lives bit boy General 6 December 14th 06 08:39 AM
crashed hard disk DaveW General 1 March 27th 06 02:08 PM
SWsoft Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 Build 508, Acronis OS Selector 8.0 Build 917, Acronis Partition Expert 2003 Build 292, Acronis Power Utilities 2004 Build 502, F-SECURE.ANTI vIRUS.PROXY v1.10.17.WINALL, F-SECURE.ANTI vIRUS v5.50.10260 for CITRI vvcd Storage (alternative) 3 December 4th 05 11:46 AM
Crashed harddisk Joe Boon Storage (alternative) 4 October 16th 03 04:07 PM