Red Alert 3 right mouse click pretty annoying, fortunately classic mouse setup possible ;)

Old November 19th 08, 04:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Red Alert 3 right mouse click pretty annoying, fortunately classic mouse setup possible ;)

If there is one thing in games that's absolutely stupid... it's when the
developers decide to change the controls for some weird reason.

Today I transferred C&C1 to my x64 computer and played it..

And after that RA3...

And sometimes in RA3... it happens my units don't respond for annoying..

That's mostly because I am used to left click = orders.

While in RA3 default it's right click - stupid !

So from now on I play with left click orders !

Much better that way.

All shooters I play I use left click to shoot !

For me left click is always the action button !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 19th 08, 04:56 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Hmm just tried it...

That sux even worse...

Radar is still right click... yikes...

Now I am use to the right click for actions and left click for radar or
something like that !

Ha.

Nice **** up job !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 19th 08, 05:41 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

So how did you deal with the missing last digit in your misprinted CD key?
Did you brutal-force it by trying all 36 possible characters like EA tech
support suggests? :-P

b.home.nl...