Windows XP tips.and.tricks

Old August 3rd 07, 11:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
[email protected]

Default Windows XP tips.and.tricks

Windows XP tips and tricks. Learn how to bypass very common windows
problems, to speed up your system and make it more reliable with
useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

Old August 4th 07, 12:32 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
Donald

wrote:
Windows XP tips and tricks. Learn how to bypass very common windows
problems, to speed up your system and make it more reliable with
useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blxxspot.com

Whats with all this blogspot crap ??!!

Is this the new SPAM ??

Why is it that only gmail addresses post about blogspot ??!!

donald
Old August 4th 07, 02:42 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
Michael A. Terrell

Donald wrote:

Whats with all this blogspot crap ??!!

Is this the new SPAM ??

Why is it that only gmail addresses post about blogspot ??!!

Because its owned by Google. Do a 'whois' and you'll see for
yourself.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old August 4th 07, 10:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
Yes Baby

"Donald" wrote in message
Windows XP tips and tricks. Learn how to bypass very common windows
problems, to speed up your system and make it more reliable with
useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blxxspot.com

Whats with all this blogspot crap ??!!

Is this the new SPAM ??

Why is it that only gmail addresses post about blogspot ??!!

donald

most spam is now gmail origin and as said by others Google don't give a
google.

Old August 4th 07, 10:13 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
Yes Baby

"Donald" wrote in message
Windows XP tips and tricks. Learn how to bypass very common windows
problems, to speed up your system and make it more reliable with
useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blxxspot.com

Whats with all this blogspot crap ??!!

Is this the new SPAM ??

Why is it that only gmail addresses post about blogspot ??!!

donald

as there are no email addresses for Google.............and their spam
forward system does not work, report spam here....

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/contact/success.html

Old August 4th 07, 05:14 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
Jerry Avins

Yes Baby wrote:
"Donald" wrote in message
Windows XP tips and tricks. Learn how to bypass very common windows
problems, to speed up your system and make it more reliable with
useful tips and tricks.

http://windowsxpsp2pro.blxxspot.com

Whats with all this blogspot crap ??!!

Is this the new SPAM ??

Why is it that only gmail addresses post about blogspot ??!!

donald

most spam is now gmail origin and as said by others Google don't give a
google.

Here's the response you'll get:

"Thank you for your note. Google does not regularly monitor or censor
postings sent to Google Groups, but we do try to prevent wide-scale spam
and other forms of Usenet abuse. Please be assured that the information
you sent to us is being collected and taken into account. While we
understand how annoying off-topic posts can be, we aren't able to pursue
most complaints we receive about them. We are using the information you
provide to make large-scale improvements in preventing abuse. We
appreciate your help in our efforts to increase the quality of Google
Groups.

"Replies to this email address will not be received. If you have a
general Google Groups question or wish to report a post that you suspect
is illegal, please visit our Help Center at
http://groups.google.com/support

"Regards,
The Google Team"

Jerry
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Old August 4th 07, 07:01 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,comp.arch.embedded,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.dsp,sci.electronics.components
Lostgallifreyan

Jerry Avins wrote in
:

Yes Baby wrote:
"Donald" wrote in message
[...]

Ok, that confirms it, they'll only make the most broad move they can, as
it's the easiest, as in the most minimal they can imagine that might
improve anything. In engineering terms that makes sense but the engine is
meant to serve people, not the other way round.

Obviously Google have NO intention of houring a basic fact like that, so
don't take it to Google. Take it to the most public place you can reach so
that publicity does the work that private contact could never achive.
Google care about their image so hit them that way. It could also have a
bearing on how firms will advertise. No prestigious firm wants to think
that Google treat them the same as some nasty little polluter. If they
thought they were on Google with the same level of commitment, some of them
will pull out of Google advertising if the stink is heavy enough, same as
some pulled out of Facebook this week because the British National Party
had ads on the same pages.

Don't tell Google it stinks, tell EVERYONE else you can reach. If you're a
regular on Slashdot, the Register, whatever, make it loud there. It might
do nothing, but in that case we might as well let it happen because nothing
else can work, short of re-inventing Usenet.