Whats a good case where i can add, a side,rear front and top 120mm fan ?

Old January 17th 04, 10:24 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Default Whats a good case where i can add, a side,rear front and top 120mm fan ?

Does not have to have the holes cut just need the space to fit them.

With 4 silent 1200 fans the pc should be cool and quiet is me righty ?

Thanks.

Old January 17th 04, 04:45 PM
CoCo

hi

you need just one (maybe two) silent 120mm fans to get a cool case. i modded
3 cases now and just one fan is enough if you do away all stamped metall in
the front and were the fan is (use fan guards). a rheobus is nice to
have....

coco

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" skrev i
meddelandet ...

Old January 17th 04, 05:28 PM
Pug Fugley

4 would probalby be overkill, you'd end up with them working against each
other and you wouldn't be doing any good.

Two 120mm fans should be fine, on in the rear and one in the front. I use
this case:
http://tinyurl.com/zbjs

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" wrote in
message ...

Old January 17th 04, 08:44 PM
DaveL

I like the interior of that Antec but don't know if I want a bronze colored
case. Is it odd looking?

Dave

link.net...

Old January 18th 04, 05:48 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Ive got a Vantec Nxp-201 fan controler it has blue lights WOW

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:44:27 -0800, "DaveL"
wrote:

I like the interior of that Antec but don't know if I want a bronze colored
case. Is it odd looking?

Dave

hlink.net...