Where is the "New Compilation" Window in the OEM version of Nero supplied with a DVD Burner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 4th 05, 04:10 PM

Default Where is the "New Compilation" Window in the OEM version of Nero supplied with a DVD Burner

have the LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW 16335 DVD Burner and this comes with a
software package which installs a "Suite " which contains :- Nero
Express, Nero OEM , Nero Media Player.

I attempted to burn a Bootable Slipstreamed XP Pro_SP2 CD with this
software - (the appropriate App would seem to be NERO EXPRESS 6) - and
was following a guide found at
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase...slipstream.asp

This instruction requests , in Step 5a , that the "New Compilation"
Menu in Nero be accessed - this is the Menu where the following
selections should be made :-

Kind of emulation: No Emulation
Boot Message: Nero Boot-Loader V6.
Load segment of sector (hex) 07CO
Number of loaded sectors: 4

....etc

I cannot find this "New Compilation" Menu in this Nero Suite.

I had this Menu in the Nero v 5.5 which came bundled with my
earlier-bought CD Burner , the LITE-ON LTR 401255 but this doesn't
seem to be included in the later supplied software.

Can anyone tell me how I can access such a section in this latest Nero
"Suite" please ?

B.N.

--

to reply by e-mail remove "admiral_"