Check out all the AMD stuff this guy has

Old April 4th 04, 12:19 AM
mr_computer_pro

Default Check out all the AMD stuff this guy has

Hey everyone, I thought I’d tell you about this place I got my AGP Card
from. I got a 256MB ATI Radeon for $106.00 and he carries the new AMD
64-bit CPU
Go to http://www.emaxasp.com/mrcomputerpro and check out all the nice
stuff he has for really good prices.

Old April 4th 04, 12:36 AM
Hades

did you like his store so much you named yourself after it? MORON

Old April 4th 04, 05:32 AM
iTsMeMa

This is also the third or fourth time he has posted, referring to himself in
the third person. That scares me!

Garry

link.net...

Old April 4th 04, 11:48 AM
~misfit~

iTsMeMa wrote:
This is also the third or fourth time he has posted, referring to
himself in the third person. That scares me!

And he's too dumb to munge his email addy.

Spammers deserve all they get. I hope that one gets harvested by a
particularly nasty worm.
--
~misfit~

link.net...

Old April 4th 04, 03:36 PM
Geoff

mr_computer_pro wrote:
Hey everyone, I thought I’d tell you about this place I got my AGP
Card from. I got a 256MB ATI Radeon for $106.00 and he carries the
new AMD 64-bit CPU
Go to http://www.emaxasp.com/mrcomputerpro and check out all the nice
stuff he has for really good prices.

what an idiot you are
you could at least have changed your own name first to make it half
believable