Why mommy Measekite & father Frank are always fighting

Old July 16th 08, 07:31 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Why mommy Measekite & father Frank are always fighting

Hi, my name is franksekite. I am the offspring of Measekite and
Frank. I know everybody is always wondering why they fight all the
time. Well, let me tell you...... a long time ago, my father, Frank
wanted to save some money so he bought after market ink. Well my
mommy, Measekite didn't like the the cheap quality and insist on using
OEM ink. That's why they got divorce. Now I'm still trying to
reconcile them. Hopefully one day, Measekite and Frank will make up.
For now, we don't even have any family pictures to print. Hopefully
they make up.

Franksekite
Old July 16th 08, 09:45 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

On Jul 16, 11:41 am, Frank wrote:
wrote:
Hi, my name is ****-for-brains.

I am the offspring of minkies.

hehehe...hey minkie brain...I find it amazing that you can shove your
head up your ass that far and still be able to type!
Amazing!...LOL!

Hi father frank,
I'm glad you wrote back. Can you and mommy Measekite make up? I want
to be a family again.

Franksekite
p.s. Yes, I"m still using a laser printer. I'm not going to use ink
jet because if I use OEM you will get mad. If I use after market,
mommy Measekite will get mad.
Old July 17th 08, 06:34 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
FB

wrote:

Hi, my name is ****-for-brains.
I am the offspring of minkies.

hehehe...yep! You sure are...well...maybe the really, really stupid,
dumb minkies!...LOL!
Old July 17th 08, 10:54 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

On Jul 17, 12:34*am, FB wrote:
wrote:

Hi, my name is ****-for-brains.
I am the offspring of minkies.

hehehe...yep! You sure are...well...maybe the really, really stupid,
dumb minkies!...LOL!

Imagine...this guy is carrying-on a conversation with himself...AND he
thinks it's amusing!

Lost in love - deciding on who to love - wanting Frank, however desiring Measekite [email protected] Printers 29 July 24th 07 03:07 PM
Uh Oh.... My motherboard is a father.... [email protected] General 0 December 10th 06 08:15 PM
measekite and frank Henri Printers 54 July 14th 05 10:21 AM
My father can beat up your father! Grinder General 0 September 4th 04 10:42 PM