Vista 64bit and Nvidia

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 1st 08, 06:35 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Timelord

Default Vista 64bit and Nvidia

Sorry if this has already been a topic before but why is it that Vista
64bit, on my system anyway is and Nvidia drivers sometimes cause my system
to crash.
In control panel the system reports and solutions Nvidia graphics driver is
mentioned in there. I have the very latest updates installed throughout my
pc but i find this a little annoying.
My card is an MSI 9800GX2.

Perhaps i should have considered an ATI card when building my system as the
4870HD X2 is around the same price and my mobo is designed around crossfire
and not SLi.
Here are my system specs if this helps..............

Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5ghz Processor
8 gig of OCZ Reaper X DDR3 PC10666 1333mhz RAM
Gigabyte GA X48T DQ6 motherboard
Coolermaster Realpower 1250watt PSU
MSI N9800GX2 Graphics card.

Thanks All.