cd smart start for ML370 G1

Old April 9th 06, 09:44 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers

Default cd smart start for ML370 G1

Hi,

wich version of smart start cd is use for a proliant ML 370 G1 please ? I
have 256 Mo Ram on it
And could you me give the address of the driver for manage a lcd screen for
my ml370 with 2003 server ?

Thanks a lot
Franck

Old April 9th 06, 02:00 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers

You need version 5.50

all the drivers and software for that machine can be found here (at least,
start here).

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...&lang=en&cc=us

the HP site is having issues at the moment, so i was not able to dig any
deeper at this time. When the link above works, it should take you to a menu
where you can pick your OS, and from there you will get the version specific
tools you are looking for. You will not find smartstart on that page. Try
doing some keyword searches and see if you can get it on your own.

- LC

Old April 15th 06, 01:09 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers

Hello Lc,

thanks a lot for your informations and details and sorry for my bad english
;o)

Bye
Franck

news: ...

Smart Start 5.50 Kevin Compaq Servers 0 March 22nd 06 01:32 PM
Smart Start 5.5-Attn Jack Krubb Kevin Compaq Servers 3 March 20th 06 06:19 AM
Silicon SIL0680 Configuration tool reports error. I don't see it... Mike Dasberg Storage (alternative) 3 October 12th 05 06:12 AM
"Out Of Memory error when trying to start a program or while program is running" Dharmarajan.K General Hardware 0 June 11th 04 10:42 PM
Has SMART ever successfully predicted failure for anybody here? Will Dormann Storage (alternative) 18 May 4th 04 01:37 AM