Anyone familiar with programs which can scan Android storage devicesfor deleted photos?

Old October 14th 13, 04:03 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
myfathersson

Default Anyone familiar with programs which can scan Android storage devicesfor deleted photos?

Not sure this is the right group but I am trying to recover .jpg files from an android device which has had photos deleted. There is 11 gig of space so I m a bit hopeful that nothing has over-writtten the space yet.

The IBM.PC programs like Recuva and Restoration don't seem to recognise an Android device to scan and to make things difficult, the photos are all stored on the drive and not on a Micro SD card.

Does anyone know of a program which would recover deleted files from an android device (Samsung Galaxy S111) please?
Old February 13th 14, 06:42 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
[email protected]

You are in the right place. I know there is a program named Android Data Recovery. It can help you to scan, preview and recover your photos from Android phone. You can learn more details from:
http://www.iphone-android-recovery.c...m-android.html
Old February 14th 14, 08:43 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Laurent S

Default Anyone familiar with programs which can scan Android storage ...

*** Android file administration

He quilled me with:

... I am trying to recover .jpg files from an
android device which has had photos deleted.
There is 11 gig of space so I m a bit
hopeful that nothing has over-writtten the
space yet.

The IBM.PC programs like Recuva and
Restoration don't seem to recognise an
Android device to scan and to make things
difficult, the photos are all stored on the
drive and not on a Micro SD card.

Does anyone know of a program which would
recover deleted files from an android device
(Samsung Galaxy S111) please?

I have a similar need on a tablet
(Samsung Nexus) under Android 4.3.
The Nexus has no removable media.

Naturally I equally need most of my
tablet data on my PC and so frequently
want to synchronize some folders between
the PC and the Android tablet. I am
looking a tool to do that.

But I am up against the sad fact that the
usual way to mount Android internal
memory on the PC (which is tricky anyhow)
does not produce a PC volume that is
visible to basic PC file administration
tools (such as "FreeFileSync").

What viable solutions do exist (on either
platform)?

Laurent S.

Anyone familiar with scan.co.uk? Red Fox General 2 September 11th 06 11:39 PM
Newbie question: Scanner recommendations - I have inherited a couple of thousand negatives and photos from the 1920s to the 1970s which I want to scan and save to CD awhiteford Scanners 7 December 18th 04 02:46 AM
scan many photos Silence Kid Scanners 1 November 29th 04 04:13 PM
How to scan tons of photos for later editing Brian Inglis Scanners 0 October 24th 03 03:11 AM