Sparkle GeForce FX 5900 128MB any good?

Old November 26th 03, 07:38 PM
Jay

Default Sparkle GeForce FX 5900 128MB any good?

Hi want to upgrade my leadtek Ti4400 and was considering which card to get

Nvidia or Radeon

Anyone used one of these before Sparkle GeForce FX 5900 128MB ?

Old November 26th 03, 10:12 PM

What type of budget are you working with? I like both manufacturer's cards
but either of the newer cards works great with all current games available.
There are some driver issues with both companies card drivers so if you have
a particular game/graphics program you like to play/work with the most then
check the manufacturer's list of driver issues, perhaps look at
http://www.pricewatch.com and then make a decision which card is right for
you.

regards

.. .

Old November 26th 03, 11:09 PM
Dark Avenger

"Jay" bad_company'at'barrysworld_dotcom wrote in message ...
Hi want to upgrade my leadtek Ti4400 and was considering which card to get

Nvidia or Radeon

Anyone used one of these before Sparkle GeForce FX 5900 128MB ?

Sparkle normally makes budget cards... if you see their site and the
list you know what I mean.

Maybe they are good,maybe not... but you can try!

Old November 27th 03, 08:24 PM

If you want to spend 300 UK Pounds then there are a lot of good cards
available. Before you do, consider also that there are several companies in
Europe that will ship to the UK which means you can get a lot more card for
your money. This company I have seen on the website below in Germany ships
to many European countries and maybe the prices are better but then again
maybe they are not. 300 Pounds equals about 431 Euros at the present
exchange rate. Clock on the UK flag to set the page to English. However, on
the other hand Dabs has a really good special this week on the Creative FX
5900 128 meg card and that website is also pasted below:

http://www.jes-computer.de/catalog/d....php?cPath=125

http://www.dabs.com/uk/channels/comp...quicklinx=2S2Z