optical ps2/serial mouse

Old September 26th 03, 03:16 PM
Jan Biel

Default optical ps2/serial mouse

Hi there!

I'm looking for a decent optical ps2/serial mouse.

I try to use 2 PCs with a KVM switch so I only need one mouse, one monitor
and one keyboard.

The problem is that the switch only supports PS/2 mice. One of the PCs I'm
using has a serial mouse port, so there the problem starts.

I'm currently using an MS optical USB/PS2 mouse which works with my main PC
but not with the old one. The mouse is not serial compatible so even using a
PS2 - Serial adapter doesn't work.

So I'm either looking for a way to connect my USB/PS2 mouse with the Serial
port (I'd prefer that solution because I really like my mouse), or a decent
serial/ps2 optical mouse (preferably MS, because I got used to the ergonomic
design).

Thanks for any help.

Janbiel

Optical mouse Graeme General 12 September 27th 03 01:10 PM
Wireless Keyboards and Mice? Thomas M General 6 August 6th 03 09:41 PM
optical mouse kony General 0 July 13th 03 07:05 PM
KVM Switch for Both PS/2 and AT Connectors Alien Zord General 5 July 9th 03 07:19 PM
Mouse doesn't move byteryder General 3 July 5th 03 11:54 PM