cd cover printing?

Old January 4th 05, 03:04 AM
Paul Heslop

Default cd cover printing?

I'm sorting some cdr stuff i did some time ago and found a few mp3s
and burned them as an audio cd. Now, I used to have easycd yonks ago
and when i wanted to make a cd cover I would just get the cover maker
to read the disc and it would list the tracks as they appeared in
their tags. Now I'm using Nero xpress and find that if I want to add
details like track lists i have to do it by hand, and this seems to be
the same with windows plus cover maker.

anyone know of any programs which can read the tracklist from compiled
cdrs?

I'm not just being lazy, btw, if it weren't for spellchecker you would
see how many typo errors i get through

-- =

Paul (Whatever you=92ve planned for me, I=92m not the one)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Old January 4th 05, 08:00 AM
Graham Mayor

If the track information is actually recorded on the disc, then Surething CD
labeller will read it.

--

Graham Mayor

Old January 4th 05, 07:41 PM
Paul Heslop

=

Paul Heslop wrote:
I'm sorting some cdr stuff i did some time ago and found a few mp3s
and burned them as an audio cd. Now, I used to have easycd yonks ago
and when i wanted to make a cd cover I would just get the cover maker=

to read the disc and it would list the tracks as they appeared in
their tags. Now I'm using Nero xpress and find that if I want to add
details like track lists i have to do it by hand, and this seems to b=

the same with windows plus cover maker.

anyone know of any programs which can read the tracklist from compile=

cdrs?

I'm not just being lazy, btw, if it weren't for spellchecker you woul=

see how many typo errors i get through

thanks Graham, I'll take a look
-- =

Old January 4th 05, 07:58 PM
Paul Heslop

Paul Heslop wrote:
=

Graham Mayor wrote:

If the track information is actually recorded on the disc, then Suret=

hing CD
labeller will read it.

Well, i downloaded the demo, and apparently I'll get spammed off them
because the option not to be spammed was greyed out, and although the
option to read the disc was there it actually didn't even spin the
disc up when i clicked it

-- =

Old January 5th 05, 06:16 AM
Graham Mayor

I cannot comment on the web site spam options or the demo as I have used
neither, but insertion of the disc causes it to spin up automatically and
when it has done so, selecting the playlist menu option reads the CD Text
(if present) from the disc. The most likely problem is that there is no text
recorded on the disc. Few commercial discs have CD Text and your copies will
only have it if you put it there.

--

Graham Mayor

Old January 5th 05, 09:25 AM
Paul Heslop

Graham Mayor wrote:
=

I cannot comment on the web site spam options or the demo as I have use=

neither, but insertion of the disc causes it to spin up automatically a=

nd
when it has done so, selecting the playlist menu option reads the CD Te=

xt
(if present) from the disc. The most likely problem is that there is no=

text
recorded on the disc. Few commercial discs have CD Text and your copies=

will
only have it if you put it there.
=

--

sorry graham, I don't always explain myself very well. These are discs
I burned myself, from old mp3s. =

-- =

Old January 5th 05, 02:00 PM
Don.

Paul Heslop wrote:
Graham Mayor wrote:

I cannot comment on the web site spam options or the demo as I have used
neither, but insertion of the disc causes it to spin up automatically and
when it has done so, selecting the playlist menu option reads the CD Text
(if present) from the disc. The most likely problem is that there is no text
recorded on the disc. Few commercial discs have CD Text and your copies will
only have it if you put it there.

--

sorry graham, I don't always explain myself very well. These are discs
I burned myself, from old mp3s.

You said that initially. Paul, but snipping removed that from subsequent
messages. To *******ize an old song title "Snipping won't make it so; so keep
on snipping and the message won't grow..."

Kinda klutzie, but get the point guys?

Printing to PC Darius Blaszijk General 3 January 17th 05 07:32 AM
PC hangs with cover on, doesnt hang with cover off! bizarre Colm Ward General 15 March 4th 04 12:17 AM
Cover editing in Feurio Ifan Cdr 2 December 2nd 03 04:25 PM
Printing on Media Mini Me Cdr 5 November 5th 03 09:39 AM
CD Cover templates needed rock Cdr 0 June 23rd 03 11:33 PM