Do any of these printers work with Windows 2000?

Old August 15th 14, 12:19 AM posted to comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc,comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printer
Guv Bob[_4_]

Default Do any of these printers work with Windows 2000?

"Frank Williams" wrote in message ...
On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 14:44:54 -0800, "Guv Bob"
wrote:

"Frank Williams" wrote in message ...
On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 11:48:16 -0800, "Guv Bob"
wrote:

Do any of these printers work with Windows 2000?
Specs for each say XP and later.

Canon MG2220
Canon MG3520
HP 2512

Thanks.

Bob

Go for Brother leave this Crap alone..

Thanks. Do you know of any current models that work with 2000?

Yes I posted it before like the HL 2240D or the HL 1030 single function
Laser Printers

I'm back to this again.... any ink-jets that anyone knows of that work with Windows 2000? I've been using a B&W Samslung laser printer (no scanner).

Old August 18th 14, 03:48 AM posted to comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc,comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printer
Gernot Hassenpflug

wrote:

Do any of these printers work with Windows 2000?
Specs for each say XP and later.

Canon MG2220
Canon MG3520
HP 2512

Thanks.

Bob

Go for Brother leave this Crap alone..

Thanks. Do you know of any current models that work with 2000?

Yes I posted it before like the HL 2240D or the HL 1030 single function
Laser Printers

I'm back to this again.... any ink-jets that anyone knows of that work
with Windows 2000? I've been using a B&W Samslung laser printer (no
scanner).

The simplest way is to point your browser to the Canon or whatever
site, and go through their range of printers looking at what drivers are
provided.
You can also search for release dates of printers to see what models
might have been released before or during Windows 2000 era.
Then, the job is to find a used one that still works somewhere.

PS I know most European Canon sites suck, but the Japanese one I use has
the list of printer models in the driver section and one can click on a
model and up comes a page where one can access all available
drivers. Piece of cake.
--
NNTP on Emacs 24.3 from Windows 7
Old October 4th 14, 01:24 AM posted to comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc,comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printer
Guv Bob[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Many thanks, GH! I'll check out the Japanese site and post if I find anything. I know 2000 is getting pretty old, but I am too. LOL!!! Would like to upgrade both of us! :O)

Bob