Multiple TV in

Old September 27th 03, 12:15 PM
NealUK

Default Multiple TV in

Does anyone know of a TV in card that has stereo, and allows two (or more)
different channels to be displayed at the same time.
I am getting fed up with my existing one
any help much appreciated
regards
Neal

--
One by one the clowns ripped my car apart

Old September 27th 03, 04:38 PM
MrToad

NealUK wrote:

Does anyone know of a TV in card that has stereo, and allows two (or more)
different channels to be displayed at the same time.
I am getting fed up with my existing one
any help much appreciated
regards
Neal

If you have a plasma tv;
http://www.netbored.com/plasmaextras...plus_addon.htm

otherwise;
http://www.eaglepcsales.com/matrix.htm

--
MrToad

Old September 27th 03, 07:32 PM
NealUK

In news article: , MrToad wibbled
NealUK wrote:

Does anyone know of a TV in card that has stereo, and allows two (or
more) different channels to be displayed at the same time.
I am getting fed up with my existing one
any help much appreciated
regards
Neal

If you have a plasma tv;
http://www.netbored.com/plasmaextras...plus_addon.htm

otherwise;
http://www.eaglepcsales.com/matrix.htm

Cheers for that. Do you reckon i could use 2 video cards at the same time
and do my own picture within a picture?
regards
Neal

--
One by one the clowns ripped my car apart

Old September 28th 03, 06:44 AM
MrToad

NealUK wrote:

Does anyone know of a TV in card that has stereo, and allows two (or
more) different channels to be displayed at the same time.
I am getting fed up with my existing one
any help much appreciated
regards
Neal

If you have a plasma tv;
http://www.netbored.com/plasmaextras...plus_addon.htm

otherwise;
http://www.eaglepcsales.com/matrix.htm

Cheers for that. Do you reckon i could use 2 video cards at the same time
and do my own picture within a picture?
regards
Neal

Yes, you can use two vid cards *and* use two monitors... ;o]
Dunno about the "my own picture within a picture" though.

--
MrToad

TV Output - Multiple Ryan P. Kennedy General 1 September 27th 03 02:11 AM
Multiple Operating systems Kelsey & Randi General 4 September 17th 03 06:05 AM
O:T spam...... nibbles General 8 July 26th 03 08:43 PM
2 mice? Multiple touch touchscreen? SleeperMan General 4 July 10th 03 06:56 PM