gf3 and 440bx

Old April 2nd 04, 03:36 PM
Spajky

Default gf3 and 440bx

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 03:49:47 GMT, "First of One"
wrote:

Should work well at stock FSB speeds. Though because the AGP divider is
fixed at 2/3, the card probably wouldn't like a 150 MHz FSB. 133 MHz should
be fine though.

if the card doesn´t like so high Agp clock, there is a fix on my site
(like I did with my video card!)

-- Regards, SPAJKY ®
E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##
Old April 4th 04, 07:32 PM
First of One

If this works, then it's a very, very nice solution. Glad to see some people
still using the venerable 440BX.

--
First of One
Formula SAE Racing: