GeforceGo

Old October 19th 03, 08:03 AM
BigJIm

Default GeforceGo

try the Toshiba site for some newer drivers
"Holger" wrote in message
Hi there,

i just got a notebook for free, it´s an old Toshiba Satellite PIII 933 Mhz
with Geforce2Go Gfx card.
I noticed that the gfx card drivers are not up to date (16.10?) and tried

update with some detonator drivers, but it failed with: "No Nvidia chipset
found".

Which detonator can i use for my Geforce2Go gfx card ?.
I´ve no hints found on nvidia homepage, on toshiba´s homepage are only the
old drivers....

Thx so far,

Holger

Old October 19th 03, 07:56 PM
Biz

Actually, if you look at the drivers download page at nVidia, you will see
that the detonators do not support the GO chipsets in the notebooks. Your
best hope is to use the latest drivers from the notebook manufacturers
website.

Old October 20th 03, 08:04 AM
Holger

Hmm okay thx so far,
i hope i´ll find some newer drivers anywhere...

Old October 20th 03, 10:25 AM
derob

Actually, if you look at the drivers download page at nVidia, you will see
that the detonators do not support the GO chipsets in the notebooks. Your

Which is nonsense. I am running det v 45.23 on my laptop (440 Go card). I
simply selected the MX 440 from the driver list, and it works fine, without
any problems. I think www.guru3d.com also has a .inf file for the 4x.xx
drivers which adds Go support.

Greetz,

Derob

Old October 20th 03, 07:23 PM
Holger

"derob" schupp AT xs4all DOT nl schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.nl...
Actually, if you look at the drivers download page at nVidia, you will

see
that the detonators do not support the GO chipsets in the notebooks.

Your

Which is nonsense. I am running det v 45.23 on my laptop (440 Go card). I
simply selected the MX 440 from the driver list, and it works fine,

without
any problems. I think www.guru3d.com also has a .inf file for the 4x.xx
drivers which adds Go support.

Greetz,