Other issue with Call of Duty 4, If punkbuster not installed during install then problem.

Old November 10th 07, 04:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default Other issue with Call of Duty 4, If punkbuster not installed during install then problem.

Trying to install punkbuster after the game is installed doesn't work.

Punkbuster causes lag you know !

But most servers have punkbuster so I have to install if I want to play the
game.

So I'll try and remove the game and then re-install to see if that fixes it.

Hopefully I get to keep my earned points and weapons

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 10th 07, 04:57 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Ok, I just re-installed it.

It said just like the first time.

Can't get windows firewall handle.

I don't have the windows firewall active.

Maybe that's causing a problem for punkbuster crap as well.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 10th 07, 04:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Hmmm the de-install apperently removed my list of favorite servers.

Oh well small price to pay if it's now working with settings/weapons etc.

Punkbuster seems to work now since it doesn't complain during game startup.

Still have to test/play it.

Gonna re-add my favorite servers

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 10th 07, 05:07 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default YEEEEAAAHHHHHHHH It's working !

Yeah baby.

Same experience as with other games... must install punkbuster during game
install otherwise it's ****ed.

Two problems now solved !

ME CAN PLAY THIS GAME ON EXCELLENT SERVERS

AND THE GRAPHICS NOW EXCELLENT.

I think Call of Duty 4 is gonna get two extra starts... at least one...

So it's gonna be a 4 star or even a 5 star game LOLOLOLOL.

YEAH BABY !

Me very happy now !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 10th 07, 05:09 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default OHOH SPOKE TOO SOON. NOW MAJOR LAG AFTER SWITCHING

Yes just as I posted this message, the game server was loading new map and
now the GAME LAGS LIKE CRAZY...

Hopefully it's only because of alt-tabbing and hopefully the lag will go
away !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 10th 07, 05:41 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default Ok working now.

As long as now alt-tab is done during loading or so

Bye,
Skybuck.

Call of Duty Multyplayer problem DoX Ati Videocards 6 May 24th 06 08:53 PM
Call of Duty David Priessman Nvidia Videocards 2 February 22nd 04 01:21 PM
Call of Duty DaveL Nvidia Videocards 12 February 6th 04 08:15 AM
Problem 9600xt and Call of Duty Paul Wadland Ati Videocards 10 January 25th 04 08:54 PM
Call of Duty weapon display problem STE Ati Videocards 1 November 4th 03 04:24 PM