x64 pro activation removal ?

Old June 9th 05, 02:44 PM
Alan Walpool

"Wes" == Wes Newell writes:

Wes I make less than $200 a month, $0 per month for the last 3
Wes years. And all of my software is still legit. And I've had many
Wes offers of copies of Win XP for free. I just wouldn't take it. I
Wes think I've ****ed them off when I tell them that's illegal, but
Wes that's their problem. I run linux because I choose too, not
Wes because it's free, but because it's better. I used OS/2 before I
Wes switched to Linux about 4 or 5 years ago, and it was more
Wes expensive than WIn, and yes I bought it, twice, warp 3, then
Wes Warp 4. With Linux available, there is no excuse for stealing MS
Wes crap.

Wow! I thought I was the only person on earth to take that path. I
went from Dos to Mac to Win3.1 (very briefly) to OS/2 to Linux. Not
exactly the same path but similiar. The Mac was when I was stupid and
the marketing got me. Win3.1 lets don't even discuss that. Yes I
purchased several copies of Warp and all the updates to Warp also. I
won't say how much I make a month, but more than enough to purchase a
ligit copy of Windows. Heck Windows came with my last laptop. I wiped
it clean of Windows.

I have even purchased copies of Linux (my first copy has kernel 0.99),
but usually comes on a cd now wth my Linux magazine subscription, or
can download from the net.

It is interesting because OS/2 is still sold and supported. Unreal
I thought it would be dead for sure by now.

Whatever.
Old June 9th 05, 04:59 PM
rstlne

I'm sure the folks here can help you with your problem:

http://www.microsoft.com/piracy/ReportingUs.mspx

Lol
I like that one a LOT..
I also like the arguments in this thread.. most of it's highly ego-american
..

But with so many free gnu type os's out there I do wonder why someone would
take the time to try to steal a **** os..

Old June 9th 05, 05:06 PM
Fred

It is interesting because OS/2 is still sold and supported. Unreal
I thought it would be dead for sure by now.

OS/2 is still supported because many customers developed business
aplications for it, when it was the only real OS for the PC. Ex: OS/2 can
run a version of CICS, and had business class networking support long before
Win NT became reliable.
If you have a chance to visit France, drop by a France Telecom branch
office, and look at their screens.

Fr.

Old June 9th 05, 06:06 PM
Nikonja

Turn off computer and see that world that you speak of !!! It's easy when
you know what are you working for, it's not the same everywhere I ensure
you !!! I'm not damn stealler, i have job but you tell me is it fair that a
let say music cd cost the same in USA and in let's say iraq, is it !!!
Would you buy me a copy of windows because i ensure you one more time that
i CAN NOT AFFORDE IT !!!!
Old June 9th 05, 07:08 PM
Ed Light

"Ashp" wrote
Being poor is a good excuse to be a criminal then? You don't need a PC,
internet or software to live you ****wit. FOAD.

It's a matter of you can't buy the thing you're "cheating with" no matter
what, so you might as well be using it, the rich producer (microshaft) will
not gain either way.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old June 9th 05, 07:09 PM
Ed Light

"NoNoBadDog!" wrote

!!@@#$!!

Whoa there, bad boy.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old June 9th 05, 07:12 PM
andrew

Nikonja wrote:
Turn off computer and see that world that you speak of !!! It's easy when
you know what are you working for, it's not the same everywhere I ensure
you !!! I'm not damn stealler, i have job but you tell me is it fair that a
let say music cd cost the same in USA and in let's say iraq, is it !!!
Would you buy me a copy of windows because i ensure you one more time that
i CAN NOT AFFORDE IT !!!!

So, use linux.... it's FREE!!!
Old June 9th 05, 08:03 PM
Wes Newell

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 19:06:17 +0200, Nikonja wrote:

Turn off computer and see that world that you speak of !!! It's easy when
you know what are you working for, it's not the same everywhere I ensure
you !!! I'm not damn stealler, i have job but you tell me is it fair that a
let say music cd cost the same in USA and in let's say iraq, is it !!!
Would you buy me a copy of windows because i ensure you one more time that
i CAN NOT AFFORDE IT !!!!

No, but you can DL Linux for free yourself. 32bit and/or 64bit versions.
And you won't have to ever buy any other software. Send me a self
addressed postage paid package and $1 and I'll even burn the cd's or DVD's
for you and send them back.

Old June 10th 05, 09:11 AM
John Whitworth

Fred wrote:
It is interesting because OS/2 is still sold and supported. Unreal
I thought it would be dead for sure by now.

OS/2 is still supported because many customers developed business
aplications for it, when it was the only real OS for the PC. Ex: OS/2 can
run a version of CICS, and had business class networking support long before
Win NT became reliable.
If you have a chance to visit France, drop by a France Telecom branch
office, and look at their screens.

Fr.

The majority of credit cards embossed in Europe are done on Datacard
DC9000 embossing machines. And these run on OS/2 Warp, purely because it
was far more stable than Windows. They are still available as new, hence
(alongside other systems) the ongoing requirements for OS/2 support.

JW
Old June 11th 05, 07:10 AM
Randy Howard

In article ,
says...

And like all your software is legit !!! Please !!

For some of us that's actually true, shocking as it might be for you.

It's not everybody so lucky to have as much money as you have, try to live
with 200$ a month that's average sallary in my country and than I'll ask
you how much legit software would you have.

Some people don't resort to theft, even when they are short on money.
I used to think that the first word of the previous sentence would
be "Most", but people like you make that seem doubtful today. Even so,
that doesn't make it right.

And please tell is it resonable that windows have same price in my
country in USA in UK and in india let's say ?

The owner of the copyright on the software has the right to set whatever
price they want. You can either buy it, or not use it. Or, you can be
a low-life scumbag and steal it.

Is it resonable that all hardvare have same price in all those
countries, althought in my ****ry
it's a litlle more expensive because all that gllobal market stuff !!!

Hardware vendors have the right to set any price they like on their
goods. You can either buy them, or if you think you can do better,
build your own and sell them to others for a lower price. Or, you could
sit around whining about prices.

Please think before you speak becasue i bet that you have 1000 of mp3 on
your pc that are illegal !!!

You would love for that to be true, because it would make you feel better
about yourself perhaps?

And to answer jokester yes there is a working crack and i can send it to
your e-mail if you want ?

This is the best reason I've seen for the US outlawing outsourcing until
stuff like this gets addressed.

--
Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)
"I don't really care about being right you know,

Safe PSU removal kony General 3 May 13th 04 07:40 AM
Dell XP reinstall CD Requires Activation? John Smith Dell Computers 7 January 24th 04 06:42 AM
Help! Spyware removal Assistannce! Mz Dell Computers 6 January 5th 04 04:05 AM
New Dell Mobo vs Win XP activation? Thomas M. Goethe Dell Computers 22 January 1st 04 12:17 PM
Dell Policy Forbids Spyware Removal Support whayface Dell Computers 4 December 5th 03 10:50 PM