x64 pro activation removal ?

Old June 9th 05, 08:13 AM
Jokester

Default x64 pro activation removal ?

I want to test out the new x64 but forgot about the activation so been on a
search to find a way around or crack of some kind. If you know of somthing
like what im looking for please let me know.

cheers, Jokester

Old June 9th 05, 09:28 AM
John Whitworth

Jokester wrote:
I want to test out the new x64 but forgot about the activation so been on a
search to find a way around or crack of some kind. If you know of somthing
like what im looking for please let me know.

cheers, Jokester

Isn't 120 days enough to *test out* the new x64?

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx

Windows XP Professional x64 Edition trial software

Thank you for your interest in evaluating Windows XP Professional x64
Edition. This trial software allows you to evaluate the product for 120
days. Register to order a CD or to download the trial software.
Old June 9th 05, 10:23 AM
NoNoBadDog!

You have pretty big b*lls asking for someone to help you steal what is not
yours.

Buy a legitimate copy. It is because of scum like you that prices for
software are so inflated.

How would you like it if you developed something, and then people proceeded
to steal it instead of pay you for it?

You are a thief.

You and your kind are not appreciated in this newsgroup.

Bobby

Old June 9th 05, 11:22 AM
Nikonja

And like all your software is legit !!! Please !!
It's not everybody so lucky to have as much money as you have, try to live
with 200$ a month that's average sallary in my country and than I'll ask
you how much legit software would you have. And please tell is it resonable
that windows have same price in my country in USA in UK and in india let's
say ? Is it resonable that all hardvare have same price in all those
countries, althought in my ****ry it's a litlle more expensive because all
that gllobal market stuff !!!
Please think before you speak becasue i bet that you have 1000 of mp3 on
your pc that are illegal !!!

And to answer jokester yes there is a working crack and i can send it to
your e-mail if you want ?
Old June 9th 05, 12:00 PM
Ashp

Nikonja wrote:

And like all your software is legit !!! Please !!
It's not everybody so lucky to have as much money as you have, try to live
with 200$ a month that's average sallary in my country and than I'll ask
you how much legit software would you have. And please tell is it resonable
that windows have same price in my country in USA in UK and in india let's
say ? Is it resonable that all hardvare have same price in all those
countries, althought in my ****ry it's a litlle more expensive because all
that gllobal market stuff !!!
Please think before you speak becasue i bet that you have 1000 of mp3 on
your pc that are illegal !!!

And to answer jokester yes there is a working crack and i can send it to
your e-mail if you want ?

Being poor is a good excuse to be a criminal then? You don't need a PC,
internet or software to live you ****wit. FOAD.

Ash.
Old June 9th 05, 12:10 PM
NoNoBadDog!

"Nikonja" wrote in message

And like all your software is legit !!! Please !!
It's not everybody so lucky to have as much money as you have, try to live
with 200$ a month that's average sallary in my country and than I'll ask
you how much legit software would you have. And please tell is it
resonable
that windows have same price in my country in USA in UK and in india let's
say ? Is it resonable that all hardvare have same price in all those
countries, althought in my ****ry it's a litlle more expensive because all
that gllobal market stuff !!!
Please think before you speak becasue i bet that you have 1000 of mp3 on
your pc that are illegal !!!

And to answer jokester yes there is a working crack and i can send it to
your e-mail if you want ?

You can afford a PC. You can afford an Internet connection...yet you state
you are too poor to
afford software? Maybe you spend all your hard earned money buying crack?
Have you ever heard of saving for something you want? People do it all the
time. I'd be willing to bet you are "poor" because you are lazy and
uneducated, and unwilling to do what it takes to better your station in
life. You are a loser, as big a loser as the OP. There is no excuse for
the theft of something that does not belong to you. Your stature in life
has no bearing on it. You are a thief.
You aid and abet others who are stealing that which is not theirs. If I
were in the same room with you, I'd spit in your face. There are a lot pf
decent, hardworking people in this world, who don't use the candy-a**
excuses you use. They save to get what they want. You have no redeeming
qualities to offer, regardless of where you are at.

You are an idiot. You are a thief. You are a whining, sniveling little
piece of shi*t who does not deserve to have what you have now. I hope
someone catches you stealing something and teaches you a lesson...you
deserve it.

Now take a big dose of STFU and crawl back into the slime infested swamp
that the rest of your family lives in.

F*ck you.

Bobby

Old June 9th 05, 01:17 PM
andrew

NoNoBadDog! wrote:
"Nikonja" wrote in message

[...]

I'm sensing you don't like him!!

Old June 9th 05, 01:28 PM
Peter van der Goes

"Jokester" wrote in message
I want to test out the new x64 but forgot about the activation so been on a
search to find a way around or crack of some kind. If you know of somthing
like what im looking for please let me know.

cheers, Jokester

I'm sure the folks here can help you with your problem:

http://www.microsoft.com/piracy/ReportingUs.mspx

Old June 9th 05, 01:30 PM
NoNoBadDog!

"andrew" wrote in message
NoNoBadDog! wrote:
"Nikonja" wrote in message

[...]

Nah...he just caught me at a bad time....had'nt had my coffee yet!

Bobby

Old June 9th 05, 02:14 PM
Wes Newell

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 12:22:44 +0200, Nikonja wrote:

And like all your software is legit !!! Please !!

I can't speak for others, but all of mine is.

It's not everybody so lucky to have as much money as you have, try to
live with 200$ a month that's average sallary in my country and than
I'll ask you how much legit software would you have. And please tell is
it resonable that windows have same price in my country in USA in UK and
in india let's say ? Is it resonable that all hardvare have same price
in all those countries, althought in my ****ry it's a litlle more
expensive because all that gllobal market stuff !!!

I make less than $200 a month, $0 per month for the last 3 years. And all
of my software is still legit. And I've had many offers of copies of Win
XP for free. I just wouldn't take it. I think I've ****ed them off when I
tell them that's illegal, but that's their problem. I run linux because I
choose too, not because it's free, but because it's better. I used OS/2
before I switched to Linux about 4 or 5 years ago, and it was more
expensive than WIn, and yes I bought it, twice, warp 3, then Warp 4. With
Linux available, there is no excuse for stealing MS crap.

Please think before you speak becasue i bet that you have 1000 of mp3 on
your pc that are illegal !!!

You'd loose that bet with me.

And to answer jokester yes there is a working crack and i can send it to
your e-mail if you want ?

So not only are you a thief, you propagate this problem.

Safe PSU removal kony General 3 May 13th 04 07:40 AM
Dell XP reinstall CD Requires Activation? John Smith Dell Computers 7 January 24th 04 06:42 AM
Help! Spyware removal Assistannce! Mz Dell Computers 6 January 5th 04 04:05 AM
New Dell Mobo vs Win XP activation? Thomas M. Goethe Dell Computers 22 January 1st 04 12:17 PM
Dell Policy Forbids Spyware Removal Support whayface Dell Computers 4 December 5th 03 10:50 PM