"Good" RAM help??

Old January 2nd 05, 11:12 AM
John Smithe

"XYZ" wrote in
:

When everyone says buy "Good" ram for overclocking, what would be some
examples of "Good" ram? I need to make a purchase soon. Thanks

For good overclocking memory take a look at:

http://www.anandtech.com/memory/showdoc.aspx?i=2226&p=1

Below is a list of well regarded, quality wise, manufacturers:

http://www.samsung.com/Products/Semiconductor/DRAM/
http://www.ocztechnology.com/
http://www.mushkin.com/epages/mushkin.storefront
http://www.kingston.com/
http://www.gskill.com.tw/
http://www.geilusa.com/
http://www.crucial.com/
http://www.corsairmicro.com/
Old January 2nd 05, 09:37 PM
gf

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 18:22:51 -0500, "XYZ"
wrote:

Can anyone give me some examples with a model number and brand name?
Something you might find on newegg, zipzoomfly, etc. Consider a socket 754
2800+, or a Socket 939 3000+ in one of the MSI 8KN Neo motherboards.
Thanks again.

"XYZ" wrote in message
When everyone says buy "Good" ram for overclocking, what would be some
examples of "Good" ram? I need to make a purchase soon. Thanks

From Newegg
PDP Systems (Patriot)
Model#: PDC1G3200LLK
Item#: N82E16820220006
2x512 $185.50

Old January 3rd 05, 12:57 AM
Roy

G.Skill TCCD

LE or LF are the best

Old January 3rd 05, 07:53 AM
Mitch Crane

gf wrote in
:

From Newegg
PDP Systems (Patriot)
Model#: PDC1G3200LLK
Item#: N82E16820220006
2x512 $185.50

That's the exact stuff I bought for my Neo2 Platinum. Good stuff and a
great price.