Leadtek 6600GT (AGP) Is this for real?

Old November 27th 04, 05:04 PM
Tim

Default Leadtek 6600GT (AGP) Is this for real?

Is this a reputable vendor? This deal seems a little too good to be true

http://tinyurl.com/5p4tn

Old November 27th 04, 06:21 PM
PRIVATE1964

This deal seems a little too good to be true

Sure does!
Old November 27th 04, 07:54 PM
Anthony

another moron.....

DONT CLICK THE LINK I DIDNT!!

Old November 27th 04, 08:34 PM
Tim

"Anthony" wrote in message
another moron.....

DONT CLICK THE LINK I DIDNT!!

Yes, you are another moron. WTF are you talking about you idiot?!

Old November 27th 04, 09:16 PM
Bmchan

Newegg carries the Leadteck 6600 PCI for $152

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...MP=OTC-17exta6

Never heard of the retailer before but then again I'm a noob at VC's.

Old November 27th 04, 09:22 PM
Tim

"Bmchan" wrote in message
Newegg carries the Leadteck 6600 PCI for $152

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...MP=OTC-17exta6

Never heard of the retailer before but then again I'm a noob at VC's.

I'd rather deal with Newegg myself, but the wait has been killing me for a
Leadtek AGP 6600GT.

Old November 27th 04, 10:11 PM
PRIVATE1964

Whats wrong with that link?

Old November 27th 04, 10:16 PM
Nerdillius Maximus

"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message
Whats wrong with that link?

Dunno, meself, I didn't click it... ;-)

Old November 27th 04, 10:19 PM
Tim

"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message
Whats wrong with that link?

Not a thing, it's just a link to the vendor (xpcgear). I just wanted some
feedback from anyone who's dealt with them. Are they reputable?

Old November 27th 04, 10:38 PM
Shawk

Tim wrote:
"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message

Whats wrong with that link?

Not a thing, it's just a link to the vendor (xpcgear). I just wanted some
feedback from anyone who's dealt with them. Are they reputable?

As Tim says. Link is to the suppliers site and a Leadtek 6600GT. Sorry
Tim. Havent used that supplier - can't comment. Shaun