Identifying my cpu(s)

Old April 17th 09, 10:27 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
sieski

Default Identifying my cpu(s)

I have 2 amd cpus I'm looking to buy 2 mobos for them but havent a
clue wat they are. I know they are both socket 462/a

cpu1
amd athlon
a1333ams3c
ayhja0128spcw
y6590340329
1999amd

cpu2
amd atlhon
axda2500dkv46 f464917a40542
aqyfa0351upmw 1999amd

I ask because I need the speed of them as I been offered some very
cheap moos but they are restricted in the max mz they can run.

thanks
Old April 17th 09, 11:16 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Wes Newell[_2_]

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:27:43 -0700, sieski wrote:

I have 2 amd cpus I'm looking to buy 2 mobos for them but havent a clue
wat they are. I know they are both socket 462/a

cpu1
amd athlon
a1333ams3c
ayhja0128spcw
y6590340329
1999amd

cpu2
amd atlhon
axda2500dkv46 f464917a40542
aqyfa0351upmw 1999amd

I ask because I need the speed of them as I been offered some very cheap
moos but they are restricted in the max mz they can run.

cpu1 Athlon 1333Mhz 256K L1 cache 133MHz FSB cpu2 Athlon XP 2500+ 1883Mhz
512K L1 cache 166Mhz FSB.

Cpu1 probably won't overclock at all and will be real slow even compared
to the 2500+. The 2500+ should overclock to 2200Mhz (XP 3200+) if your MB
supports a 200MHz FSB. But even this is slow by todays standards. I
wouldn't waste my time or money on either of these unless you have all the
spare parts you need to build them up and give them away. They won't be
worth much at all.

Old April 18th 09, 01:58 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
sieski

On Apr 17, 11:16*pm, Wes Newell wrote:
[...]

Thank you I'm only after knocking up a home server. and the other cpu
will do for my other childs pc as its same as what daughters already
got and thats doing fine for her, just sick of em streaming music and
videos off my pc slowing me down

Thanks for your help
Old April 18th 09, 08:33 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Andy

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:27:43 -0700 (PDT), sieski
wrote:

I have 2 amd cpus I'm looking to buy 2 mobos for them but havent a
clue wat they are. I know they are both socket 462/a

cpu1
amd athlon
a1333ams3c

Look under the Ordering Information section in
http://support.amd.com/us/Processor_TechDocs/23792.pdf

http://support.amd.com/us/Processor_TechDocs/26237.PDF