!! Spore 2 out 5 !! ;) :)

Old September 8th 08, 04:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default !! Spore 2 out 5 !! ;) :)

Hello,

I just played Spore for two days non-stop offline though, online not working
with the crack ?

Offline was still pretty much fun.

I'll spare you a long boring story since there are lots of reviews by now...
check youtube or so.

I just wanna say the following stuff:

1. The sea stuff was cool I hope to see a larger game like that.

2. The space stuff was kinda interesting too... but the universe is super
big.. makes it kinda pointless to play it... never the less I had fun with a
tiny part of it... then I found the center of the galaxy and nasty
inhabitants there ?

What I am supposed to do about that ? Oh well maybe I should go back to my
homeworld tomorrow Maybe they will tell me something more...

I was far far far away from my homeworld before I quited/saved the game...
kinda funny.

Many many many star systems and planets...

Euhm... I am not sure if I am done with game... apperently not... but maybe
so... maybe tomorrow.

If homeworld doesn't tell what to do about the center of the galaxy then I
am probably pretty much done... because then the game has no real goals
anymore !

Also I wonder how the online play is ? Is it more difficult ? is it more
boring ? or maybe interesting ?

I have no idea about how the online play would be ?

It was kinda funny to see a ufo fly by during the tribal stage... and also
later I encountered my own tribal species on a planet when I was in space
age...

I kinda wonder about the online universe... it does sound like having having
your creatures "propagate" through a game so others can play with it

But then again the offline version gives a pretty good impression

Graphics+Sound make it a fun enough game to play.

I had no real issue's while playing the game except after many hours of play
some sound parts started to fail...
Maybe there was a memory leak in it... but it's ok I have 2 GB of ram so it
takes a long time before it starts being a problem.

Well after 20 hours or so I am probably (almost) done with the game not
bad... I have seen worse games

However this game is not as big as say: BF2, CIV3 or COD4... so only a score
of 2 out 5.

It's a nice game.. maybe even a trend setting game in some parts... but the
game itself needs to evolve LOL =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 9th 08, 07:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Well,

Today I played it a little bit more just to get some closure on the game.

In the center of the galaxy is god or so... youtube has an ending video of
it.

Also during normal gameplay I didn't get the blackhole key...

I never tried to enter blackhole without the key maybe it's not possible or
maybe it's possible but then you ll just blow up or so... so who cares.

But I did want to see the blackhole in action so I sold some stuff and such
and finally purchased it to see the blackhole in action... which was kinda
nice... some blackholes there... some lead to near the center of the
galaxy... could almost reach god... but got shot down by the grox.

Getting cash flowing from factories is kinda fun.. but also difficult
because of all the bull**** going on... but I played the game at normal
level... biggest gun I had probably was mega proton... still some items in
the game...

But I think I am not pretty much done with the game... maybe I'll play it
a little bit more to see the bigger weapons and such in action but dont
count on it too much

I think this game could be fun if it was multiplayer with empires to be
concuered... but I don't think that's the case

Also the god ending is kinda lame

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 9th 08, 06:43 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

There is one more little thingy I tried and forgot to write about:

I destroyed my own bases.

The last home planet/base is automatically re-created.. so you can't
actually kill yourself?

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old September 11th 08, 10:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
gamefixer

On Sep 9, 12:43*pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
There is one more little thingy I tried and forgot to write about:

I destroyed my own bases.

The last home planet/base is automatically re-created.. so you can't
actually kill yourself?

Bye,
* Skybuck =D

Skybuck, dont take this wrong.. Where are you from?

Matt
Old September 11th 08, 11:49 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

My standard gamer's answer to that is:

From my mother's ass.

Is that good enough for you ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old September 12th 08, 06:48 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
gamefixer

On Sep 11, 5:49*pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
My standard gamer's answer to that is:

From my mother's ass.

Is that good enough for you ?

Bye,
* Skybuck.

Well I guess it is. I ask because you go on and on about stuff that no
one in here cares about. Some of the "english" you use and the way you
format it makes me think your either very young or from a non-english
speaking country. I'm not asking because I want to bust your balls,
I'm just asking.

Why would you want to be from "YOUR" mothers ass? Wouldnt it be from
"MY" mothers ass? You were trying to insult me, right?

Matt
Old September 12th 08, 07:08 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Why do you want to know where I am from ?

Do you want to assinate me because I kicked your ass in a game ?

See the beautifull logic behind my answer yet ? =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old September 12th 08, 07:43 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
gamefixer

On Sep 12, 1:08*am, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Why do you want to know where I am from ?

Do you want to assinate me because I kicked your ass in a game ?

See the beautifull logic behind my answer yet ? =D

Bye,
* Skybuck =D

Never mind. Keep ranting about stuff that no one but you cares about.

Matt
Old September 12th 08, 08:02 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Speak for yourself dip****

And go cry somewhere else.

You big baby !

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old September 12th 08, 04:19 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
gamefixer

On Sep 12, 2:02*am, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Speak for yourself dip****

And go cry somewhere else.

You big baby !

Bye,
* Skybuck =D

You've got a serious "I'm really important" complex. Look at your
recent posts. 12 messages in one thread ALL FROM YOU about **** that
no one in here cares about (OK, maybe it wasnt 12). Anyway, keep it
up. I guess it is some what entertaining.

Matt