Are applications faster on a 64 Sempron 2800 +

Old September 17th 05, 10:32 PM
Joseph A. Zupko

Default Are applications faster on a 64 Sempron 2800 +

Will it be faster then my Athlon XP 1.4 ? Can I play games or is there a
driver issue?
Thank you

Old September 17th 05, 11:18 PM
Wes Newell

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:32:50 +0000, Joseph A. Zupko wrote:

Will it be faster then my Athlon XP 1.4 ? Can I play games or is there a
driver issue?

I fthat means XP 1600+ (1,4Ghz) and socket 754 Sempron 2800+ then yes,
quite a bit faster. And a lot faster if you overclock the Sempron.
Shouldn't have any driver problems.

Old September 18th 05, 01:26 AM
Bill

In article , jaz2
@sbcglobal.net says...
Will it be faster then my Athlon XP 1.4 ?

Yes.

Can I play games or is there a
driver issue?

What motherboard are you going to use? You do realize you will need a
new motherboard?

Thank you

You're Welcome,

Bill

Hello, Richard K Rabbat Asus Motherboards 24 May 29th 05 01:39 AM
Sempron 333 FSB into 266 FSB motherboard? TripleEight AMD x86-64 Processors 12 January 16th 05 12:41 PM
Athlon xp to sempron san General 12 December 24th 04 10:27 AM
Why 2200+ & 2800+ in both model 8 & model 10 Sempron? [email protected] Overclocking AMD Processors 0 September 14th 04 12:46 AM
AMD Sempron - New processor johny Overclocking AMD Processors 6 June 12th 04 05:02 PM