WOWS: Ranked Season 15 sold most of my ships...

Old March 17th 20, 08:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default WOWS: Ranked Season 15 sold most of my ships...

This time I am almost quiting this game for real.

The frustration is insane with the player skill.

It's the same **** every ****ing time.

Every ****ing game where there are 4 or 5 destroyers on my team, they all LOOSE, ALWAYS.

Probably because I am good destroyer player and I am the only one that manages to stay alive.

For some reason the match maker thinks this is balanced.

I have had enough of it.

I have had literally not one single win with 4 or 5 destroyers on my team, even when I played carrier and spotted destroyers like crazy.

The game before that I came to a BB resque and instead of him fighting alone with me, he sailed away.

These two very frustrating and disappointing games have convinced IT'S TIME TO SELL most of my ships, to prevent me from playing this whore of a game.

Unfortunately cannot sell smolensk but that is kinda the funny thing, one the few ships that is strong enough to carrier a team.

For now game is de-installed from both computers, it's still available via geforce now though.

Wargaming will ahve to do some serious thinking if they want to continue matching up 15.000 games people like me with 100 or 1000 game people.

I sure as hell am sick of it and not accepting it anymore for a while.

Maybe I will be back when submarines are introduced, for now they can shove this terribly balanced game up their asses.

I now have 650 million credits on this account and still not done selling.

I want to spent my time on something more usefull then trying to win literally an impossible game.

EVERBODY with winrate higher than 65% consistently is cheating somehow that is for sure. Mods, pinging their teammates/rts, cheats, exploits, you name it.

There is one exceptional perhaps and that is the Z when played as hydro protection boat, most other ships are total crap and teams are total crap.

Completely impossible to reach ranked with kaha and do it in 50 games or something like one khaba player has done, obviously total cheat player or super lucky. Also sick of this, prove it with replays or get the **** out.

BYEEEEE,
Skybuck.
Old March 17th 20, 08:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

My final conclusion about this whore game from russia can only be the following:

Their premium/paying players/customers are pitched against weaker teams.

The premium players already benefit ofcourse from premium consumables and such, but this is not all, they get stronger players on their team, while the other teams have weaker teams, 65% of the time or so.

I already noticed this long ago... some of these premium players where easily defeated by me, they seemed very weak.

However they are not pitched often against more experienced players, because of fear of discovery.

I wouldn't be surprised if they play against mostly random inexperienced, not well known players to keep them in the dark like a bunch of fools for as long as possible, keep them paying for the game and making them believe they are good or something. There might be a few acceptation or none.

HAHA good russian joke this game. For now I will stay away from russian game mostly, and these kinds of pitch games.

I don't trust the match maker at all anymore. There must be a reason for this.

At least in shooter games when can switch teams and balance the teams maybe if so desired, not so in this game.

Perhaps in clan battles the premium/paying clans/clan members are pitched against weaker clans, so basically there is no way to get a truely fair fight.

Skybuck reached rank 1 in ranked season 13 in World of Warshipsmostly with destroyers. [email protected] Nvidia Videocards 0 August 28th 19 08:39 AM
World of Warships Advise for Ranked [email protected] Nvidia Videocards 4 August 28th 19 08:37 AM
A8n-e wows ed jurewicz Homebuilt PC's 0 November 10th 05 07:43 PM
Tis the season Alan W. Blackmon Homebuilt PC's 2 December 28th 04 09:30 PM