Time for some Iris Analyse (The Human Eye Iris Decode Project !) (The Iris Code)

Old June 12th 14, 10:36 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.math,comp.arch,comp.graphics.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Time for some Iris Analyse (The Human Eye Iris Decode Project !) (The Iris Code)

Today with computer technology, mobile phones, the internet, cameras,
software and so forth.

I believe it is possible to statistically analyse if my hunch that the Iris
contains information about a person could be correct.

I just discovered this website (see links way down below) and it claims that
this way of thinking is nonsense, but I don't really believe it.

Because once I saw a girl that had the most beautifull blue lit up Iris that
I have ever seen.

It was a beautifull magical enchanting unforgettable impressive unbelievable
captivating moment in my life.

I will describe the woman's beautifull Iris to you that was lit up by the
sun.

She was facing me, I was facing her.

The sun was in my back... her eyes lit up like lasers.

It was like there were a billion blue crystals expoding in her eyes/iris.

I felt like I was being sucked into her eyes. Like I could swim in her blue
eyes.

It was more beautifull than the movie called "Blue Lagoon", in that movie
the sea is more greenish.

Perhaps you know how reality is often greater than fantasy.

This was a situation like that.

At that very moment that I was staring into her eyes for a few seconds like
about 8 seconds.

I knew right there and then... That no computer on this planet could
simulate the huge ammount of photons that were bouncing and seem to be
exploding around in her Iris/eyes.

It was computationally impossible to calculate that it was so magnificient.

Perhaps with an entire super computer/data center it may be possible. I
doubt it though.

At that moment I wish I was her soon-to-be-husband/boyfriend so I could
stare into her eyes my entire life.

I felt like that guy (her boyfriend/soon-to-be-husband, a hunch) must be
sooooooooooo lucky... I hope he knows what he has on his hands.

It must be fabolous to spent time with such a women in the garden in the sun
and seeing her eyes bright up and lit up like that.

Truely amazing and enchanting.

After those 8 seconds for a split second I believed she was a witch and she
was going to suck me into her. (Soul and even body !)

So I quickly looked away... before I fell over into her eyes. I knew that I
was being crazy... there aint no such thing as a witch.

Later in life I have thought other weird things about a few women... I dont
meet them much yet... so I know that when things become unbelievable I start
thinking weird things, which basically confirms how unbelievable it was.

Now back to Iris story of information.

Such a super beautifull thing... must have been constructed by nature, by
evolution.

It is completely preposterous to assume that this happens by chance alone,
that it was insignificant.

It's like saying that blue diamonds that were perfectly cut, happened by
nature itself.

And let me tell you no diamond in the world comes even close to eyes of this
women.

Imagine the most beautifull light blue diamond and it sparkles it's nice
blue light and then multiple this by a factor of a billion and then you're
getting close to what I saw on just a tiny fraction or eye... the Iris.

I truely believe that this is worth a sciencetific effort to unravel it's
mystery and significance.

(Little interruption of my mom on phone but let's continue this beautifull
discussion)

I feel a little bit sorry for that person that came up with Iridology...
perhaps he was ahead of this time.

Perhaps he did not have the computational resources/technology to unravel
this mystery.

Perhaps he was not being taking seriously.

Perhaps he was not smart/intelligent enough to decode the Iris.

I believe that todays computer, vision and graphics scientists are highly
skilled, highly intelligent and posses the technology to perhaps create a
breakthough in human understanding of the eye and especially it's iris.

Such an endeavour is a lofty goal I think. Mostly because most humans
consider the eyes the "gate to the soul".

Perhaps there is more thruth to this figure of speech then most people would
believe or think.

Though I also believe that many people secretly deep inside their hearts
know that there truely is some truth to this.

"The eyes speak to them" "To their hearts" "To their minds" "To their
desires".

I shall help you to give this project a name, let's call it:

"The Human Eye Iris Decode Project !" (better name for noobies so they
immediatly know what's it about)

(or simply in short: "The Iris Code" see down below, sounds a bit more cool,
perhaps for after project is done and data was produced.)

I have been fascinated by my expierence ever since it happened, but I have
done nothing with it.

I googled some blue iris eyes on google but those iris were nothing compared
to what I saw... there weren't even as beautifull...

Though it does give some idea.

Very maybe if this project ever gets of the ground I may have to find and
contact the women in question for further analysis if she wants to
cooperate.

But I suspect there are more women in the world with beautifull iris. This
project is not only about beautifull blue iris. It's about all iris, all
colors, all shapes, all forms.

Personally I had an idea for an app, after seeing the picture below.

The app would take a picture from somebodies Iris via a mobile phone.

The user can then fill in a form, which contains all kinds of
questions/topics like in the picture... diseases, sex drive, retardness and
so forth ? I may have to further investigate the ideas of this original
researcher. (I glanced over it briefly and immediatly got inspired to write
this text/posting you are seeing/reading right now !)

Then the idea is to, via statistical analyse and iris/image pattern analyse,
correlate certain iris features with certain physical/psychological traits
of human beings.

For example:

If thousands of people's iris have a spike into a certain direction and they
all have autism for example, then that would be a correlation.

Same could be done for sex drive, levels of retardness and/or intelligence,
friendlyness, and so forth.

I think this could be a very interesting and fun app to make. (Even
disbelievers might participate just for the heck/fun of it).

To re-assure people that it's safe to participate anonymous data could be
collected.

However if the project turns out to be a success, then they would have to
hide their iris in the future from scans and such or be cool with it.

I know Delphi programming well.. I know latest versions of Delphi can be
used to create mobile apps. I might even be willing to participate in a
coding project for free.

However I have never created a mobile app before.

Setting it all up could be difficult, but maybe some other more experienced
Delphi mobile app developer may want to lead the project and participate.

The app should be free... it may contain some advertisements to recover any
costs that may have to be made.

(The main idea to use a mobile app is to collect as much data as possible I
think this will help with the correlation attempt, there are probably many
different irisses, and many different traits/possibilities... therefore it
seems logic to require a huge data collection and/or processing attempt.
Eventually data must be collected so some server software/hardware/resources
will be required too, a p2p system would probably unnecessarily complicate
the data collection attempt, though perhaps a crypto currency could be
considered to collect the data into some form of blockchain.)

What I worry about the most is the statistical analyse and image/iris
recognition part.

This may require some ingenius coding.

It may require some new special math to detect spikes, patterns and such in
the iris.

Furthermore my initial hunch was to maybe use super computers, data centers,
and cuda or so... to process the images.

However perhaps that's overkill. Perhaps the mobile phone itself can do all
the processing that is necessary.

That would be a quite beautifull, powerfull and cheap distributed solution.

This would then basically use all the mobile phone processing power that is
world wide available at an attemp to crack the "iris code".

That could also be a cool name for the project... perhaps when it is
completed: "The Iris Code".

(Perhaps the problem/solution is easier than I imagined. Perhaps all that is
necessary is to create some hash of the iris and then attach this to the
associated traits.

A bit like shazam. Perhaps then Iris-es with the same visual properties (and
hopefully same traits) will trickly/fall through into the same
buckets/hashes.)

Then we might be able and probably should visualize all the correlations
that were discovered and render a new picture that is actually based on our
collected data.

Perhaps this could turn out to be a killer app... that everybody wants to
participate in... perhaps people will find it fun and curious to try and
crack the iris code.

And therefore one might think that I should keep this app idea a secret...
so that I can develop it myself in secrecy and then hopefully become rich as
bitch.

However I am not so much interested in money, though it's nice.

I am much more interested in cracking this code, if it exists and if it is
out there... This mystery is priceless... to solve..

I do not want to keep this idea mine... I may die, or become sick, or I may
not have the talent, skills, resources, intelligence to develop it myself or
may loose interest

along the way to make it myself.

I would very much like somebody else on this planet to help out and make
this work for real.

You are therefore free to steal this idea/borrow this idea/copy this idea
and try to implement it yourself, or we can also try and cooperate.

I am more interested in solving this mystery than anything else like making
money.

Also there may be further commercial interest. Once the Iris code is cracked
I am sure marketing companies and other companies may be lining up to profit
from it,

and target potential buyers for their products/services and so forth. Or
hire people with certain iris features and such.

Earning/making money is a good motivator for people. Thus if this project
can be profiteable I am sure it will fuel/motivate those that are involved
in making it work.

Perhaps pitching this idea to some silicon investors might get you lucky and
give you an investment... please don't abuse it... but use it well for this
project !

And finally, I do call upon the masters of graphics, nvidia company to
perhaps give it a try ? Perhaps you are interested ?

Perhaps you can then brag about how your (cuda) chips were used to crack
this problem ? I am sure you will make headlines around the world, which
will be good publicity for your company and products/chips and perhaps even
it's software (though lately it's been lacking a bit... I hope it improves
over time).

Inspiration for this project/app came from these links:

http://www.quackwatch.com/01Quackery...iridology.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200212011.../irischart.gif

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: I did my very best to correct all typos... so it's definetly worth a
good read. I also did my very best to give you some ideas how this
idea/project may turn into

profit for you so you can benefit if you do decide to get involved.

Perhaps in time this may prove to have been one of my better brain farts
As some of you may like to call it.

Perhaps this posting of mine will be considered one of my best ! =D

Like Snoop Dogg's Turtle Neck Chain ! =D

Old June 12th 14, 12:41 PM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.math,comp.arch,comp.graphics.algorithms
David Brown[_4_]

It sounds like you don't get out enough - and certainly not to places
where you can meet people of the opposite sex. Take a break from your
lonely keyboard, and go find a bar. Once you have found a likely
looking target, buy her a few drinks (so that she won't notice the lack
of logic or order in what you say) and recite some of your poetic
phrases below - flattery like that will get you everything.

But you won't get to see many beautiful blue eyes hanging around here!

Old June 13th 14, 08:44 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.math,comp.arch,comp.graphics.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

The last few days... I have been improving my life in that regard.

And I plan on continueing to improve on it.

So thanks for the kind words... but I am not too worried

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

Old June 13th 14, 08:51 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.math,comp.arch,comp.graphics.algorithms
David Brown[_4_]

Well, good luck on that!

(And forget the "iris analyse" - it's just modern phrenology.)

Old June 13th 14, 08:30 PM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.math,comp.arch,comp.graphics.algorithms
Wolfgang Kern

The "Flying Bucket" one more times told us ****.
Can't/wont reply to all NG/s...

Of course the eye-recognition is already long with us
beside a few utopic-oriented old movies.

But noone with a working brain would rely on such a task. It's
just too easy to fool all such aquiration-demands on net today.
__
wolfgang

Old June 14th 14, 10:48 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.math,comp.arch,comp.graphics.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Maaaannnnnn..

It's not about eye recognition.

It's about much more than that.

To understand that you ll have to read the entire post.

Or skip to the end/half way.

This is about cracking a possible Iris code, like DNA code.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 14th 14, 10:49 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.math,comp.arch,comp.graphics.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Perhaps it's a code inside a code.

Iris Code inside DNA code.

Bye,