HP LaserJet 1200 : Font - True Type Mode

Old September 29th 03, 03:37 AM
Voon

Default HP LaserJet 1200 : Font - True Type Mode

Hi,

Im using MS Office XP to print on HP LaserJet 1200 printer.

The document seems OK but the output is not - Output font is running out of
order.

For example:-
Document File: Print on HP LaserJet 1200.
Print out: P rint on H P LaserJet 120 0.

NOTE: The single word is split with a spacing.

What i use to do to resolve this problem is to change the font type to -
True type Mode = Download as Softfont.

But somehow, this seems doesnt work at all anymore.. May i know how to
resolve this?

Please advice. Thank you.

Voon.

Old September 29th 03, 03:44 AM
No One You Know - Yet

"Voon" wrote in message ...
| Hi,
|
| Im using MS Office XP to print on HP LaserJet 1200 printer.
|
| The document seems OK but the output is not - Output font is running out
of
| order.
|
| For example:-
| Document File: Print on HP LaserJet 1200.
| Print out: P rint on H P LaserJet 120 0.
|
| NOTE: The single word is split with a spacing.
|
| What i use to do to resolve this problem is to change the font type to -
| True type Mode = Download as Softfont.
|
| But somehow, this seems doesnt work at all anymore.. May i know how to
| resolve this?
|
| Please advice. Thank you.
|
| Voon.

Which application in Office?

Old September 30th 03, 10:26 PM
Mister Max

"No One You Know - Yet" posted:

"Voon" wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| Im using MS Office XP to print on HP LaserJet 1200 printer.
|
| The document seems OK but the output is not - Output font is running
| out
of
| order.
|
| For example:-
| Document File: Print on HP LaserJet 1200.
| Print out: P rint on H P LaserJet 120 0.
|
| NOTE: The single word is split with a spacing.
|
| What i use to do to resolve this problem is to change the font type
| to - True type Mode = Download as Softfont.
|
| But somehow, this seems doesnt work at all anymore.. May i know how
| to resolve this?
|
| Please advice. Thank you.
|
| Voon.

Which application in Office?

Which version of the printer driver?
From HP's support page for the 1200,
http://www.hp.com/cposupport/prodhom...rjet29790.html
follow the "update software & drivers" link to download the PCL6 driver,
with or without the "Point and Print Bundle." The latest version is
lj1022en.exe.
- Max

--
MisterMax
Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui, Morocco,
Old October 1st 03, 02:28 AM
Voon

"No One You Know - Yet" wrote in message

"Voon" wrote in message

| Hi,
|
| Im using MS Office XP to print on HP LaserJet 1200 printer.
|
| The document seems OK but the output is not - Output font is running out
of
| order.
|
| For example:-
| Document File: Print on HP LaserJet 1200.
| Print out: P rint on H P LaserJet 120 0.
|
| NOTE: The single word is split with a spacing.
|
| What i use to do to resolve this problem is to change the font type to -
| True type Mode = Download as Softfont.
|
| But somehow, this seems doesnt work at all anymore.. May i know how to
| resolve this?
|
| Please advice. Thank you.
|
| Voon.

Which application in Office?

It's MS Word.

On the brink of madness... I.C. Koets General 18 January 31st 05 10:49 PM
Update on Athlon 2600 Ghz discrepancy David Simmons Overclocking AMD Processors 7 August 27th 04 08:56 PM
Updrade PC Guy Smith General 22 August 15th 04 01:57 AM
Get the Serial Number with Visual Basic Michael Wittmann General 15 November 15th 03 06:03 PM