Help with control panel

Old November 22nd 04, 10:05 AM
Bigguy

Tried adjusting gamma in HL2 video settings?

Guy

"Gazman" wrote in message
Where can I find instructions for Nvidia control panel? I have
G4 Ti4600 using latest 6.693 driver and I want to increase
brightness for Half Life 2 when playing then back to normal
when finished. I have to do it manually every time because
it's too dark and my monitor brightness is maxed out).

Best Wishes

Gazman

NOTE: Remove "trousers" when replying!

Old November 22nd 04, 06:31 PM
Gazman

Yes done that - that is maxed out too

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:05:16 -0000, "Bigguy"
wrote:

Tried adjusting gamma in HL2 video settings?

Guy

.. .

Old November 23rd 04, 01:20 AM
CapFusion

"Gazman" wrote in message
Where can I find instructions for Nvidia control panel? I have
G4 Ti4600 using latest 6.693 driver and I want to increase
brightness for Half Life 2 when playing then back to normal
when finished. I have to do it manually every time because
it's too dark and my monitor brightness is maxed out).

Best Wishes

Gazman

NOTE: Remove "trousers" when replying!

Instruction of control panel?
How about Display Properties User guide -
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/6...sers_Guide.pdf
Or
nView Desktop Manager User's Guide -
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/6...rs_Guide.p df

If max out from the game try the monitor panel.

CapFusion,...