sticky discs

Old June 12th 06, 02:27 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default sticky discs

on my ip4000 I usually get reasonable results on printing directly to
disc. This time I got a batch of Titanium discs, both dvd-r full face
and cd-r full face. The dvd are fine but the cdrs have a slightly
tacky feeling to them even a day after printing. I am not sure that
this is anything to do with inks but with the surface of the disc. I'm
just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and whether it has any
drawbacks, like is the ink REALLY still not dry or is it something to
do with the surface which makes it feel that way?

--
Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
Stop and Look

Win XP Setup does not find RAID 0 discs on ASUS A8N (non deluxe!) Jan Hermesmeier Asus Motherboards 4 March 29th 05 12:00 PM
Which brand is most reliable for cd-r discs? A. Nonimus Storage & Hardrives 2 December 11th 04 07:42 PM
How do I place cues within a track? Mike Richter Cdr 2 October 6th 04 08:25 PM
When Good Discs Go Bad Ablang General 0 June 27th 04 03:47 AM
Why can't I burn + discs on my 107D +/- burner properly? Dave Reid Cdr 8 June 23rd 04 09:54 PM