Skybuck's Five Funny BF2 Pictures

Old April 23rd 08, 03:33 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Skybuck's Five Funny BF2 Pictures

Hello,

Sometimes when playing BF2 something really funny happens or something
amazing or something interesting.

Sometimes I manage to capture it on "film"/screenshot.

Today was one of those days when something interesting or funny happened. (I
stole the american chopper and I noticed how the MEC pilot/gunner helmet was
visible from the back... something you don't see everyday/time )

So I decided to place the few screenshots I have on my webdrive... for your
enjoyment:

http://members.home.nl/hbthouppermans/FunnyBF2Pictures/

In case they no longer available in the future here is what you missed:

Five funny or interesting screenshots:

1. Can't go up ladder because ammo box in the way LOL (12 may 2007).
2. Weird graphics/sandbags (28 may 2007).
3. (Teamkill gone bad): Nasty teammate tries to blow up my chopper but
places C4 on glass, I immediatly killed him LOL (4 august 2007).
4. Dude on glass LOL (24 august 2007).
5. Back of MEC (gunner) helmet visible from stolen american attack chopper
(23 april 2008).

Bye,
Skybuck.