all in one printer advice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 23rd 03, 10:46 AM
Deathwalker

Default all in one printer advice

Will the device work without an attached computer? Does the fax facility
simply tap into your computer modem or does it have a proper hardware fax
built in? I've read several all in one reviews and although none are
brilliant hp seem to do best.

--
Ian Lincoln Independent I.T Consultant
"Mat" wrote in message
Greetings

I want to buy a multifunction / all-in-one printer. I appreciate that
bundling 3 or 4 functions into 1 machine will give lesser performance than
individual stand alone units. This aside, and having read many varied
reviews I think I have the choice narrowed down to an HP.

Can anyone offer any advice on the HP range. I am looking at the PSC2210

and
the OfficeJet D145. If anyone has any other strong suggestions (apart from
don't buy an all-in-one) I would be really grateful.

Many thanks

Mat

pc problems after g card upgrade + sp2 ben reed Homebuilt PC's 9 November 30th 04 02:04 AM
Problem installing USB printers on Dell 4500 Paul Filion Dell Computers 14 August 22nd 04 11:51 AM
Dell printer 960 gringo Dell Computers 5 April 9th 04 07:26 AM
Linux to emulate/act as a printer. Peteris Krumins General 0 December 26th 03 05:22 AM
Advice for suitable printer pls -keevill- Printers 0 July 23rd 03 02:13 AM