I, Diesel-Dumbass ALWAYS LIE! DON'T EVER BELIEVE ME - EVER!

Old March 31st 17, 03:07 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Anonymous

Default I, Diesel-Dumbass ALWAYS LIE! DON'T EVER BELIEVE ME - EVER!

I am a rotten, cowardly woman stalking, lying, psychotic PIECE OF
PUTRID FECAL MATTER!

BELIEVE THE ANON COWARD when he posts the EXACT WORDS written BY ME
from EXACT copies of MY POSTS from the archives of Google or
HowardKnight.

I am a DANGEROUS PSYCHOTIC PIECE OF DOO who has posted women's names
and addys in alt sex groups and to "swinger" sites. My fondest wish
was to perpetrate rape and/or sodomy on other men's wives. I even
threatened to SKULL**** BD's wife. I guess that was OK with BD since
he never said a word about it to me. His cowardice did not surprise
me. I have been making fun of his son's death for years. He even
accepted my telling him that I was using his dead son's death
certificate as wrap for my weed. He seems to enjoy greatly the
prominence I afforded him on Usenet.

I 0WN BallessDumbass! And he KNOWS IT!

Old March 31st 17, 08:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David B.[_3_]

Default SPAM

The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.