Yeah, Thanks for the Help, not

Old December 12th 03, 11:54 PM
24 Carrot Balla

Default Yeah, Thanks for the Help, not

Well well, I would like to thank all the torrents of help I've been getting
over my usind my Drive for my Audigy 2 card.

I haven't seen my mailbox that empty ever since had my internet connect cut
at the beginning of the year. Since I'm a nice person, I will just assume
that none of you knew the answer, instead of thoughts that many of you would
be selfish moochers that are unwilling to contribute, but will to take take
and take. But none of you would do that. Fellow usenetters wouldn't do
that to other newgroups users.

Well here is my results. The Original Audigy I/O front drive that came with
the original Audigy Platinum, ARE NOT compatible with the Audigy 2 family of
cards. As stupid as it seems, Creative sells the Audigy cards single, and
they sell the drive to go with it. They also sell the Audigy 2 cards as
ZS's, but they DON'T sell the I/O drive (I even begged Customer Support).

So your solutions are to A) Get a Audigy 2 Platinum if you want the drive,
B) Get a Pro, so you get the break out box. C)Stick with crappy on-board or
some other sound card

Old December 18th 03, 09:31 PM
DaveW

I must point out that in most all cases, replies are to the
NG, NOT email, and also in most cases an email reply
is NOT welcome, and requests for email reply are usually
ignored..

"Since I'm a nice person, I will just assume that none
of you knew the answer"

That is likely the case.
If you are not satisfied with the response here, you could
always try Creative Labs Tech Support.

"24 Carrot Balla" wrote in message
[...]

BAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAHAAAA HARRR HARRRR snork
LMAO... ROTFIL... LOL... ROTFLMAO...