HP Color Laser 4500N Toner Refill Quality Questions

Old October 22nd 03, 10:21 AM
A. Loring

Default HP Color Laser 4500N Toner Refill Quality Questions

Hello,
I have purchased a HP Color Laser 4500N and am absolutely thrilled with the
quality it produces. However, I will be needing to stock up on toner for the
machine and I have a few questions that someone more educated than me in
this area may be able to help me (and porbalby others).

First, Are the Toner Refill Kits (seen several from different companies,
specifically was looking at www.4inkjets.com ) for this printer -( the ones
that you dump the toner into the old cartridge yourself) - of the same
quality or reasonably acceptable as HP's. Is the color output affected
negatively or significantly to want to avoid at all costs, these refill
kits?

Second, What is the most "economical for best quality" choice.
Remanufactured Toner Cartridges, or the Refill Kits .As well, the best
source for decent quality toner refill kits or toner cartridges.

If someone could enlighten me onto the good and bad of these refill kits, it
would be most appreciated Reply by email and the group would be awesome.
I'm sure I'm not the only one with this question!

Thanks in advance!

Arthur