NF7 S2 - NVIDIA drivers not installing properly. No LAN connection

Old November 7th 05, 07:19 AM

Default NF7 S2 - NVIDIA drivers not installing properly. No LAN connection

I downloaded the latest drivers from NVIDIA and have LAN enabled in
the BIOS under integrated peripherals.

But the LAN just isn't listed under network connections.

there are other ethernet adaptors on the abit site for download,
installing them doesn't help. I disabled te VIA LAN one it didn't help
- though at least it got listed!

Old November 7th 05, 09:26 PM

Lenster wrote:
Which version are you using?
Try downloading the 5.10 version from www.nvidia.com.
I have had some problems with later versions.

I tried early versions too. the one on the abit site. I might try 5.10
If that doesn't work i'll continue to use dialup until I install an
ethernet card.